Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K no worries Matt on the quotes just keep head up and stay positive!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Damn I need a well paying job again

Need to place a bulk order on like 10 sets of wheels
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Damn I need a well paying job again

Need to place a bulk order on like 10 sets of wheels
        You and me both. I want RFs, Gottis, Futuras, basically all of the 3 piece 5 spoke wheels.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• shit, i just want a job so I can afford to pay my bills and maybe buy a car
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Jaze you still here?

Comment

• Yeah well i need a job to primarily pay bills, but there are like all the 14" wheels that cost like $200 per set that I want to buy to widen and flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                You and me both. I want RFs, Gottis, Futuras, basically all of the 3 piece 5 spoke wheels.
                I really want to get some OZ Breytons and upsize them to 18's for my next project. Then never sell them. One of my most favoritest wheels.

Also I wouldn't mind a set of Impul Sillouettes.

And I strongly support the Gotti decision as well. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Impul Silhouettes... I've missed out on 2 very nice sized sets

And the local wheel importer scored some NOS brand new Impul Silhouettes in original boxes, so jelly

Comment

• I'd want like 3 more sets of 5 spoke wheels all polished, build them to the specs of the Equips, then run 4 different wheels at SoWo next year.

Speaking of wheels, I think I'm going to take the Equips apart again this winter so I can get them machine polished and get the backpads on the rears milled a bit to get better rear fitment.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Holy fuck I forgot I had food in the oven. Time to get my food coma on

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Impul Silhouettes... I've missed out on 2 very nice sized sets

And the local wheel importer scored some NOS brand new Impul Silhouettes in original boxes, so jelly
                        I missed out on a set right after I bought my Walds. They were dual drilled 4/5.114.3 and had just been refinished in perfect sizes.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I am actually at a point where I have a set of OZ Futuras and OZ Pegasus both in 17x9 +24 specs, so I can mix and match lol

I'm after some Autostrada Modenas as they also come in 17x9 +24 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I missed out on a set right after I bought my Walds. They were dual drilled 4/5.114.3 and had just been refinished in perfect sizes.
                            on vr?

Comment

• VR is a rip, cunts making huge profit of wheels they buy for peanuts

Buy wheels through me I'll give you good deal, cheap cheap

Comment

• a lot of the time it seems that the wheels you find aren't that great of a deal after paying shipping and broker's fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X