X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same here

but since that will be my main business, it will be cool
    Last edited by P78; 05-14-2013, 04:18 AM.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yeah if you do most of the work yourself there is a definitely a profit to be made, but you have to work hard
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• nothing wrong with working hard

at least your day passes quickly that way

Comment

• Hey guys!

Does anyone know of product that is a gel/filler-like compound that once applied, hardens? I don't want filler as filler is brittle after application. I want something like half strength of regular body filler, but still has the same traits body filler has. Is there even such a product?

Originally posted by TRaNz
          yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• yes, cut out the said piece, weld in a new one

Comment

• is the prelude rustastic?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                is the prelude rustastic?
                No, not at all (touch wood). I had an idea to using such a compound as an alternative to the window seals as the front and rear window seals cannot be replaced unless the windows are replaced. So I thought using that, and once it hardens, spray over it with a matte black paint then matte clear coat it.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Window seals are rubber, so you need a rubber material, not a hard compound.

Your better try is using urethane

Comment

• dim sum and fried noodles for lunch

Comment

Window seals are rubber, so you need a rubber material, not a hard compound.

Your better try is using urethane
                      Lol, I know they're rubber, but there really isn't many options available for me, So I figured a semi-hard compound will still prevent water and other contaminants from getting in. Not sure if urethane would be easy to work with.

Comment

• I don't think you have done enough research into it Jack, I am sure a universal window seal or once that is still good second hand would work way better

Comment

• I'll have to show you a picture of it. I can replace the seals on the door, but I don't think I can replace the seals on the front and rear windshield without buying new windows. That's my issue.

Comment

• Windscreen seals are easy just use urethane lol

Comment

Windscreen seals are easy just use urethane lol
                              But isn't urethane used to create mouldings? Uhh, let me google it.

Comment

• Google is your friend here. My advice. Take the hit and buy windows.

Comment

Working...
                                X