yeah BBs are for old school people, I see mostly 30+yo using BBs lol

geez thats quite a work out
    Im not old!
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      if you use data, it drains the battery

I'm due for a new phone towards Nov
      I was due for an upgrade in January but I am waiting to see what Apple comes out with in the next month or 2. I'm an apple phone fag

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I had BB up until Sept last year. I would stay on them, but they are like a million years behind technology
      Fucking this.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Probably is. I don't care for it much anymore, it's the super old bb curve haha

Comment

• I have issues with touch screen phones though. from working on cars and electronics my whole life, my finger tips are kinda dead. so touch screens dont always recognize that im doing anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I have issues with touch screen phones though. from working on cars and electronics my whole life, my finger tips are kinda dead. so touch screens dont always recognize that im doing anything
            I love the keyboard on the blackberry, that's the only reason I'd keep using them. But I think it's iPhone time now /hipster

Comment

orly?

$650

17x9 +18

fuckadlaskjdaslk:dja:sldjkasl:kdjaslk:jdaskl:djlas kjd~!
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Found a near perfect 540 in Philly, but it'll probably sell before I have the money for it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Im not old!
                  I said most, i know a couple of people in the 20s with BBs

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I was due for an upgrade in January but I am waiting to see what Apple comes out with in the next month or 2. I'm an apple phone fag

Fucking this.
                  I don't buy phones that just have come out, waste of money for me, i only get whatever fits under my $29 per month cap

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Probably is. I don't care for it much anymore, it's the super old bb curve haha
                  It is funny how BB used to be the leader of smart phones, now they are behind everyone

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  I have issues with touch screen phones though. from working on cars and electronics my whole life, my finger tips are kinda dead. so touch screens dont always recognize that im doing anything
                  I hate checking the phone when working on cars, doesn't work half the time and the worst is when it is a call an I can't even answer it
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• E39? Fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      Probably is. I don't care for it much anymore, it's the super old bb curve haha
                      With the exception for the trackball, those were another phone that were fucking tanks. Mine took a beating.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I said most, i know a couple of people in the 20s with BBs

I don't buy phones that just have come out, waste of money for me, i only get whatever fits under my $29 per month cap

It is funny how BB used to be the leader of smart phones, now they are behind everyone

I hate checking the phone when working on cars, doesn't work half the time and the worst is when it is a call an I can't even answer it
                        but seriously, Im old

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          I love the keyboard on the blackberry, that's the only reason I'd keep using them. But I think it's iPhone time now /hipster
                          Get a Nokia business type phone, the one that looks like a BB
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            With the exception for the trackball, those were another phone that were fucking tanks. Mine took a beating.
                            Yep. I've dropped my current one countless times, even into a puddle...but I had to take it apart to get the keyboard to work again

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              I dropped my Bold at least once a day from 3ft for about a year an a half. the only issue from that was the mute button stopped working

Comment

Yeah. I've had my 4 for about 2 years now and it's pretty much full storage wise and getting a little slow. It's time for a new phone.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X