• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Miro just got a gold star from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      youre so fucking annoying. you are just as cheap as the dudes with reps, and have the mouth to go along with it

I'm no baller. I'm just climbing out of the replica phase myself. but I'm not going to lie about it, or pretend to be something I'm not
      Pot, meet kettle.

I fail to see why you opened your cockholster to me. You fall under nothing more than bromosexual frappe sipper who rides his pitbike around with his boyfriend in plaid.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

You said "The irony of you quoting him", implying that you believe I have cheap fake shit on my car. Fun fact, my B5 has been the most reliable car I've had and in fact is most certainly higher quality than any of your cars. You can either continue to talk out your ass like you know my car, and like you know B5s very well, or you can shut up about it and stop making yourself look like a fool.
        Holy shit, you completely took that out of proportion.

Self loathing was the point of the "irony". You constantly **** working on your B5, which is what he said is a terrible thing. If you want to get into a dick swinging contest as to "whos car is better than who", then take a few steps into the real world first.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I bet my shit box suv makes more tq then your "sports coupe"
          lol
          Please tell me you didn't just call your CRV an "SUV"

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Holy shit, you completely took that out of proportion.

Self loathing was the point of the "irony". You constantly **** working on your B5, which is what he said is a terrible thing. If you want to get into a dick swinging contest as to "whos car is better than who", then take a few steps into the real world first.
            I complain about doing maintenance, and repairs that don't involve upgrades. Which I haven't had to do in nearly 6 months now, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I complain about doing maintenance, and repairs that don't involve upgrades. Which I haven't had to do in nearly 6 months now, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
              Oh my God it's almost painful trying to get you to laugh once in while. You just glazed right over the joke and jumped feet-first into talking shit.

Comment

Oddly enough, thats all I ever see him do in his "build threads".

Maintenance, repairs, and detailing.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Oddly enough, thats all I ever see him do in his "build threads".

Maintenance, repairs, and detailing.
                  Sucks to be him I guess
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Pot, meet kettle.

I fail to see why you opened your cockholster to me. You fall under nothing more than bromosexual frappe sipper who rides his pitbike around with his boyfriend in plaid.
                    i don't do kitchenware, don't do women jokes with me they don't work

i called you out because its painfully awkward to hear you bitch about reps every week, and other one-liners that you post up on a regular basis. give us some variety. i wince every time you say "bane of my existence" that's some stupid shit man.

i drink coffee, and i ride a motorcycle that i can hardly hear over thunder of all the panties dropping as i ride by.

good day sir

Comment

• Best "Bash Chris" day ever.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

i called you out because its painfully awkward to hear you bitch about reps every week, and other one-liners that you post up on a regular basis. give us some variety. i wince every time you say "bane of my existence" that's some stupid shit man.

i drink coffee, and i ride a motorcycle that i can hardly hear over thunder of all the panties dropping as i ride by.

good day sir
                        Don't you live over by Pendleton? I'd be scared of what kind of panties that would be dropping there.

Comment

Sucks to be him I guess
                          Life is terrible outside of going to a few college classes and getting wasted on winecoolers. You'll figure it out someday.
                          Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

good day sir
                          I can't think of other things that bother me that much today.

The only thunder you hear when you ride by is that of women laughing because you resemble the pair from Dumb and Dumber.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Best "Bash Chris" day ever.
                          Come on, I know you have more than a few "torqueless Honda" jokes in you, ya fucking half-ass wanker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Don't you live over by Pendleton? I'd be scared of what kind of saddles that would be dropping there.
                            fixed

Comment

Life is terrible outside of going to a few college classes and getting wasted on winecoolers. You'll figure it out someday.

I can't think of other things that bother me that much today.

The only thunder you hear when you ride by is that of women laughing because you resemble the pair from Dumb and Dumber.

Come on, I know you have more than a few "torqueless Honda" jokes in you, ya fucking half-ass wanker.
                              you'll be ok bud

Comment

• I wonder how many drugs I would have to take to view the world the way Chris does.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X