This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    That's funny because I've counted 7 cars at the same cruise night with the same STR knockoffs. Some of them go the extra mile and put "BBS" stickers over the center caps.

Nobody takes pride in anything anymore. No one strives to save up and get the good stuff- everyone and their esse is riding on junk and try to pass it off as the real deal.

The painful irony of you quoting him.
    shut up you slimy fgt, you never went the extra mile or "saved up" for wheels either. you just snagged cheap deals and tried to jump into the baller pool with the dudes that actually throw down. you even posted in the "how much did you pay for wheels thread" saying how you never spent more than $24 on a set or some crap

so what is it, are you a big baller, or are you a thrifty poser like me? make up your mind

Comment

• hahhahahahahahahahahahahha
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• well fucking played

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          shut up you slimy fgt, you never went the extra mile or "saved up" for wheels either. you just snagged cheap deals and tried to jump into the baller pool with the dudes that actually throw down. you even posted in the "how much did you pay for wheels thread" saying how you never spent more than $24 on a set or some crap

so what is it, are you a big baller, or are you a thrifty poser like me? make up your mind
          Do you even read what you write, or is just more of a "slam my hands onto a typewriter while sipping Starbucks" type of thing?
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

That's funny because I've counted 7 cars at the same cruise night with the same STR knockoffs. Some of them go the extra mile and put "BBS" stickers over the center caps.

Nobody takes pride in anything anymore. No one strives to save up and get the good stuff- everyone and their esse is riding on junk and try to pass it off as the real deal.

The painful irony of you quoting him.
            Are you going to tell me that I have fake cheap shit on my car?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Do you even read what you write, or is just more of a "slam my hands onto a typewriter while sipping Starbucks" type of thing?
              Eh that comeback was weaker than your torqueless honda.

Comment

• Miro just got a gold star from me.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The wheel rage is real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Are you going to tell me that I have fake cheap shit on my car?
                    Do you have BBS stickers on your Rota/STR/Drag/knockoffbrand wheels?

I mean you do drive a B5 so there's something to be said there about 'shit'.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Died @ slimy fgt

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        The wheel rage is real.
                        lol

Comment

youre so fucking annoying. you are just as cheap as the dudes with reps, and have the mouth to go along with it

I'm no baller. I'm just climbing out of the replica phase myself. but I'm not going to lie about it, or pretend to be something I'm not

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Eh that comeback was weaker than your torqueless honda.
                            No way bro. My Honda doesn't even make enough torque to roll to the computer to make a comeback.

You own a Honda, you should know.

Comment

Do you have BBS stickers on your Rota/STR/Drag/knockoffbrand wheels?

I mean you do drive a B5 so there's something to be said there about 'shit'.
                              You said "The irony of you quoting him", implying that you believe I have cheap fake shit on my car. Fun fact, my B5 has been the most reliable car I've had and in fact is most certainly higher quality than any of your cars. You can either continue to talk out your ass like you know my car, and like you know B5s very well, or you can shut up about it and stop making yourself look like a fool.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No way bro. My Honda doesn't even make enough torque to roll to the computer to make a comeback.

You own a Honda, you should know.
                                I bet my shit box suv makes more tq then your "sports coupe"
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X