Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've not even opened it, my brother bought one exactly the same day, so there's no need to have 2 in the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I'll give you about $3.50. I have yet to actually play one, I've heard they're a good jump above the PS3's.

Comment

• God damn it, I'm starving.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• We officially made it over a month without some fgt bumping the Rusty thread.

Comment

• lol
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Found out there's a guy building a kit plane with an LS engine.

pretty cool shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                Found out there's a guy building a kit plane with an LS engine.

pretty cool shit.
                get me an invite to his funeral

Comment

• so much to do this weekend
                  have to remember to stop and take pics while I rush to drop and strip the rear subframe
                  also have to do some research into how other mofo's reinforced their janky shit
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    so much to do this weekend
                    have to remember to stop and take pics while I rush to drop and strip the rear subframe
                    also have to do some research into how other mofo's reinforced their janky shit
                    live feed plz

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      get me an invite to his funeral
                      It's all in how you build them. I bet this one is a simple kit. I hoped someone would build one of the Spitfire kits. Those things are gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup RT fam.

Need your advise.

Ordering a clutch for my car today. I can either get OEM replacements for $130-$300 depending on the brand. Or, for about $140 I can get a Stage 1 eBay clutch. Now, I've never really used eBay parts so I have no idea what to do. Stage 1 is just a stiffer pressure plate, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Doing the timing belt and coolant flush on the Kia this weekend.

Then next weekend should be the clutch, cv shafts, and gear oil in the trans.

Also going to do a new air filter, cabin air filter, plugs, wires, and anything else I find that needs to be done. Gotta keep this bitch on the road.

Since people keep flaking out on buying the coils I think I'm just going to keep them, clean them up, and throw them back under the car and ride them til their no good. Car will be lowered but not slammed. Just fun again.

Give me your honest opinions on the clutch, I want to order it this afternoon.

I'm leaning towards OEM to be honest. I'd love a stiffer pedal feel but I'd **** for something to go wrong with an eBay part and have to drop the trans again.
                        Got an aftermarket clutch kit for a 91 Integra because it was like $40 cheaper than OEM....

it is now the most retarded car to drive on earth (1st gear mainly)

it works fine, the clutch just disengages super late and jerky, you have to get used to it. (yes I tried to adjust the cable, that did nothing to help)

Comment

• Feeling nostalgic as fuck today.

Comment

• the ace of spades!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Feeling nostalgic as fuck today.

Holy christ. I must have heard that track about 10,000 times in my youth.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Rodney Mullen FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X