This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, you're a faggot.

You Canadians are all the same too

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post

You Canadians are all the same too
      Except we dont bow to no inbred wrinkled bitch and her gap toothed fgt spawn.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• You crack me up duder

Comment

• Clarkson for President,

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post

You crack me up duder
            I try

Comment

• I guess that fgt race car driver died 20 years ago on this day.

Comment

Also reading the rusty story makes me realize what a flaming pile of shit that car was, no wonder it was burned to the ground.

I seriously thought I was the only person that thought that.

Comment

I guess that fgt race car driver died 20 years ago on this day.
                  That fgt Senna?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    I seriously thought I was the only person that thought that.
                    Alot of people are pole-smokers for that thing. It was neat when it was done, but only because it was kind of the first of its kind (with a e28). After that, meh.
                    The reason alot of the hipster kids love it is because it gives them a sort of acceptance about their piles of shit.

Here's the thing, a true rat rod is not a pile of shit.
                    Its about doing the best job the cheapest way without regard to looks.
                    These fgts do a shitty job with shitty parts and make it look shitty on purpose.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    That fgt Senna?
                    yeah man

Comment

• I just thought Rusty was crap because Mike didn't do that much becides play with rust and take pictures. Rotiform built the wheels, that older guy did the chop and body work, that Asian guy did the JZ swap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        I just thought Rusty was crap because Mike didn't do that much becides play with rust and take pictures. Rotiform built the wheels, that older guy did the chop and body work, that Asian guy did the JZ swap.
                        Yeah but now he is a master welder, did you see how on that classic car build he went from barely putting together a door handle to welding up the entire frame?

Comment

• Seriously guys.

I wouldn't wish a kidney stone on my worst enemy. Not even on the world's biggest hipster.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah but now he is a master welder, did you see how on that classic car build he went from barely putting together a door handle to welding up the entire frame?
                            Anybody can look like a pro with a MIG welder. I'm just glad to see him actually doing some work instead of just taking DSLR picks and fanning the flames of fanboys everywhere.

Comment

• I feel like the last form of the car was pretty cool and I think he'll bring it back the right way and I also give him credit for doing something most people wouldn't have done to an e28. Idk if the fan base it has built is quite justified, but I won't rip on people for liking it nor mike for building it. Different strokes for different folks I reckon.
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                                I feel like the last form of the car was pretty cool and I think he'll bring it back the right way and I also give him credit for having other people do something most people wouldn't have done to an e28. Idk if the fan base it has built is quite justified, but I won't rip on people for liking it nor mike for having other people building it. Different strokes for different folks I reckon.
                                I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X