Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone backed up into my car.... again.

Comment

• Again? If it makes you feel better I'm 8k into paint at this point on the mrs's rig. The car is cursed.

Comment

• For real, again??
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Again? If it makes you feel better I'm 8k into paint at this point on the mrs's rig. The car is cursed.
          I'd just stop.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
          For real, again??
          Yup. Hit and run. Right in the nose panel and hood. Nose panel is pretty bad, hood has a small bend at the edge. Honestly don't even care anymore.

Comment

• That sucks Sean. In front of you house, or just where you parked?

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              I'd just stop.
              I would, but 2500 was from insurance and 1400 was wasted when the painter took her money and then never painted the car. She loves the car, and for a girl to love cars is a rare thing and I want to encourage that.

Comment

• At the store. Walked in to get some things, walked out and noticed it. Someone said they heard a bang near my car and went to check it out. Saw a car fly away, black SUV, didn't know the make or model.

Comment

• Shit, that sucks dude. I'm super careful wherever I park. I never parallel park it and I always park over two spaces haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    I would, but 2500 was from insurance and 1400 was wasted when the painter took her money and then never painted the car. She loves the car, and for a girl to love cars is a rare thing and I want to encourage that.
                    True and fuck that. Bring it out here and Ill paint it. ha
                    Just lowered my woman's Tc, painted her wheels, badge less grilles, lip spoiler and detailed it. Looks pretty alright seeing as how I corrupted her into cars.

Comment

• pluh
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                        True and fuck that. Bring it out here and Ill paint it. ha
                        Just lowered my woman's Tc, painted her wheels, badge less grilles, lip spoiler and detailed it. Looks pretty alright seeing as how I corrupted her into cars.
                        I would drive it out, but I don't want to drive a 1970 beetle cross country. I really need to learn to paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          You should youtube him, story of the thistle
                          im watching everything I see by him and its all hilarious. especially the Australia stuff
                          Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                          Someone backed up into my car.... again.
                          I wish someone would mash my SUV one more time so I can total it out and get an LS400

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            Sammich or ramen

Comment

• in for pluh
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• can't decide which sandwich to order for lunch. French dip or a gyro

Comment

Working...
                                X