Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    fork/external slave bellhousing

throwout/internal
    Those 2 Trans's are different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Those 2 Trans's are different.
      I know, I was just trying to show the general differences between the two. I'll take another look at it this weekend.

Comment

• McLeod makes a retrofit kit. Cost's like $350 though. My guess is you have the LT based bell housing. you could either buy an LS bell housing or even notch yours.

Comment

• Also with the aero you have will exhaust clearance be a problem?

Comment

Also with the aero you have will exhaust clearance be a problem?
            No, aero should be no issue.

Just called McLeod, they said I'll need a different clutch assembly, pressure plate, flywheel, and bellhousing if I want to switch to internal throwout. wtf?

Comment

• Why not just keep the external? Internals seem like a gigantic pain in the dick.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Why not just keep the external? Internals seem like a gigantic pain in the dick.
                I'd love to keep the external, but it sticks out right where I'd be running my driver's side exhaust. Even if I ran it right under the slave, it would heat it up (its plastic), drag really low, and still make it hard to get to the slave when it melted or failed.

Comment

• What about flipping a manifold and running the pipe around the front? I thought Stuart did that.

Comment

What about flipping a manifold and running the pipe around the front? I thought Stuart did that.
                    Yeah he, and ashton have got me thinking, but I don't know of a header I could do that with. Then there's the fact that the look of it makes me feel like the world is spinning, and also, I went so far to get the borla rear section, I really want to make use of it.

Comment

What about flipping a manifold and running the pipe around the front? I thought Stuart did that.
                      That sounds fucking stupid
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Yeah he, and ashton have got me thinking, but I don't know of a header I could do that with. Then there's the fact that the look of it makes me feel like the world is spinning, and also, I went so far to get the borla rear section, I really want to make use of it.
                        Ovalized tubing? Might save some room and you could go around the pan like your picture.

Comment

Ovalized tubing? Might save some room and you could go around the pan like your picture.
                          yeah, gonna look into that a bit.

Comment

• Fucking Mariners fans. Listened to the game at work for 9 minutes before they started rambling about the "Dream Team" 1995 season. That was 20 years ago fgts.

Comment

• morning guys

run a exhaust out the bonnet like that 300zx "drift missile"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                morning guys

run a exhaust out the bonnet like that 300zx "drift missile"
                                1. Mine isn't turbo, so it wont be as cool.
                                2. Mine will not be in a garage, so rain and snow will be a problem.
                                3. That is also just another reason for the cops around here to pull me over, and my record already has more red ink on it than black.

Comment

Working...
                                X