• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zwing films bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      link?
      Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Sup guys. Day 3 of training. Fuck me. Also once again fuck that violet M3 build.
        Lol that guy acts like a little girl. "Well I guess no one liked my pictures so I'll just stop posting"

We wish. We wish.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• he's just really young, with an M3, a camera, and the internet

he's going to be that way for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            he's just really young, with an M3, a camera, and the internet

he's going to be that way for a while
            This, we were all there once.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• He's over zealous and likes to post a lot of pictures, and doesn't realize that unless there are real updates, no one really cares.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its kind of hard to have a respectable build thread these days anyway, when you compare to all the high dollar swap builds on here. theres probably what, 20-40 builds on here that are actually thorough, professional, and exciting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  its kind of hard to have a respectable build thread these days anyway, when you compare to all the high dollar swap builds on here. theres probably what, 20-40 builds on here that are actually thorough, professional, and exciting?
                  Yup.

Shit my build actually has a lot into it and a lot behind it but no one really pays attention to it/I don't really have the will to make the updates so nice.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Yup.

Shit my build actually has a lot into it and a lot behind it but no one really pays attention to it/I don't really have the will to make the updates so nice.
                    lol its a game. you either have to impress everyone with expensive wheel/parts purchases, or be really funny.

anything else, is just hard to say anything about

Comment

• Just had some dude in an e92 crash in my parking lot at work. Caught him looking at my car as he drove by and wasn't paying attention to the person pulling into the lot and almost nailed them. Then he proceeded to back all the way to my car, get out and start taking pictures. That was pretty entertaining lol.

Comment

• Breakin necks and causin wrecks

Comment

• Lowering the car just a bit more in the front makes a HUGE difference. Finally got my front tire gap to pretty much match the rear and looks 45786451354848x better in my eyes. Just gotta space out my driver side wheel some more so the fitment matches the passenger side. I have no idea whats causing this issue and honestly don't care to find out.

Comment

• wait so did he crash, or almost crash

Comment

• What tyres have you got on the front Sean? Mine rub like fuck if I lower it any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                He's over zealous and likes to post a lot of pictures, and doesn't realize that unless there are real updates, no one really cares.
                                Just like robtheknob
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X