This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Nah dude, rot box E36Ms are the shit. You wouldn't understand.

I almost had it all....almost.

But a M3 ain't got nothin on a honda prelude.

If I had one of those sweet FWD econoboxes I would garage that thing all winter to make it last forever.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I almost had it all....almost.

But a M3 ain't got nothin on a honda prelude.

If I had one of those sweet FWD econoboxes I would garage that thing all winter to make it last forever.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've driven every single one of my cars year round. Are you saying that I haven't poured time and effort and tons of money into my S4? I never race people from a dig either. I don't like to break things. None of the cars you own can't handle winter. In fact, almost any car can handle winter if properly equipped and you know it. You would rather drive your 330 in the snow than a FWD honda? Yeah that makes perfect sense. I drive my car year round because I love driving it, end of story. Am I going to let rain or snow stop me? Hell no. Because I love it. Cars are built for one purpose, to be driven. Everything else is secondary. If my car is down because it needs to be repaired, I'll repair and get it back on the road. If it snows and I get a ton of salt on it. I'll wash it and move on. People act like you can't drive cars because of weather. Sure if you are running slicks, I could see why you don't want to drive it in the rain. But complaining that you can't drive your car on a dry winter day? Wut. Sure it maybe cold and there isn't exponential grip, but you can still drive and have fun. I've never understood people who put their cars into storage and complain about it in the winter.

My friend drives his E46 M3 everyday, rain, snow, you name it. He gets around in the snow with his snow tires, better than I do with my all seasons on my car. Are you going to say he doesn't care about his car and is ruining it? No. I'm not ruining my car either. I've put more money into it than I have ever invested into anything else, and that doesn't include maintenance. I drive it everyday because I want to get my money's worth and I love it. Don't be a dick head and say that someone is ruining their car because they drive it year round. Chances are they care more about their car than someone who only drives it for 3 months out of the year.
        Did you hear that?

It's the sound of your panties getting in a knot.

It's a FWD Honda, it's not like I'm going to get anything out of it by plowing through a foot of slush.

Are you going to tell Duder that he should drive his 240SX year round too?
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I don't like settling for garbage.
        You wouldn't understand.
        Didn't you want a teal Civic at one point? And don't you drive a CRV?
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Nah dude, rot box E36Ms are the shit. You wouldn't understand.
        Would you like to suck him off in a more private place?

Bitch please. Just because my cars aren't flawless doesn't mean they are worthless. Unlike you two, I'm okay with a few imperfections.

I have five perfectly capable vehicles, three of which see road duty year-round. Why would I ruin the Prelude for a few minutes worth of pleasure? It's a responsibility thing, you wouldn't understand.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Sup guys.
            Sup dude.

Did you buy that truck yet?
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I wouldn't understand? Lolz. Ruin the prelude? LOLZ. If you are ok with imperfections why don't you drive your cars year round?

Dude could drive his car year round. Throw some snows on it and ball out. Does he have snows on it? No, so I can't really see that working out driving in the snow. He also doesn't complain about not being able to drive it in the winter. Unlike you. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I wouldn't understand? Lolz. Ruin the prelude? LOLZ. If you are ok with imperfections why don't you drive your cars year round?

Dude could drive his car year round. Throw some snows on it and ball out. Does he have snows on it? No, so I can't really see that working out driving in the snow. He also doesn't complain about not being able to drive it in the winter. Unlike you. Bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan.
                No. You wouldn't understand. You have one vehicle.

Because you know as well as I do that Japanese steel starts to rust the second it hits oxygen. And because some of us focus on more than just the outside of the car. When you spend time detailing an engine bay, you kind of want your work to last.

So, what you're saying is, your rule only applies to me because I stated that I miss doing car stuff in the summer? Holy shit, you really are that dense. I wasn't aware that car shows and track days happen in the dead of winter too! Get a fucking grip, dude.
                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-06-2014, 12:34 PM. Reason: I take that first part back.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Sup dude.

Did you buy that truck yet?
                  Talked to his wife but not him. She want's it gone badly.

Left my number and told her I'll come by after work tomorrow.

Getting ready to go fishing this afternoon.

Comment

• No it's because you manage to contradict yourself twice in the same post, and then try to tell me that I don't care about my car. It's ok, when you get around to driving your econobox I'm sure that it'll be super rewarding.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Did you hear that?

It's the sound of your panties getting in a knot.

It's a FWD Honda, it's not like I'm going to get anything out of it by plowing through a foot of slush.

Are you going to tell Duder that he should drive his 240SX year round too?

Didn't you want a teal Civic at one point? And don't you drive a CRV?

Would you like to suck him off in a more private place?

Bitch please. Just because my cars aren't flawless doesn't mean they are worthless. Unlike you two, I'm okay with a few imperfections.

I have five perfectly capable vehicles, three of which see road duty year-round. Why would I ruin the Prelude for a few minutes worth of pleasure? It's a responsibility thing, you wouldn't understand.
                      Yes I drive the CRV as a daily because it’s a boring reliable AWD econobox. A lot like your prelude. It’s not garbage because it holds value, has a function, and is in mint condition. Like I said, you wouldn't understand.

You are a car hoarder and not the good kind. You have one stock car that is kind of decent. You might as well throw away the rest. Quality>quantity

And LOL at ruining a prelude. That thing was ruined the day it rolled out of the factory.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• lol you guys today!

Comment

• I love my econobox. Just because I store it for 4 months out of the year so it doesn't get rusty, smashed, or beaten on doesn't mean I'm any less of an enthusiast than you.

I understand that you think a Honda is "below" you, but seriously, the elitist attitude is getting really fucking old. You were an econobox owner once too, Kelly.

Comment

• I miss my econobox $500 Subaru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              I miss my econobox $500 Subaru.
                              Some of the best memories I have were in my econobox. The first date with my wife, my first time racing, my first time nearly totaling a car, etc. etc.

I'm glad I still have it.

Comment

• I remember nearly rolling my Subaru on a airport runway, first time mud bogging, first time catching air. Miss that car to this day.

Comment

Working...
                                X