Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're still stuck on that Lego Mindstorm EV3 project, then you might have a tiny inkling of how the folks from the Super Awesome Micro Project feel. They've just pieced together a car with 500,000 of the plastic blocks that can actually hit the road, thanks to four radial engines with 256 pistons that run on compressed air. It was designed and built by 20-year-old Romanian Lego savant Raul Oaida in 20 months after he and a partner raised "tens of thousands" of dollars from Aussie backers. It'll only cruise at 12-17 mph hour (since it's built of freaking Lego), but as shown in the video after the break, you probably wouldn't want to go any faster -- especially given the seats.

all i can say is MOAR BOOST!
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
      I saw that yesterday. Too motherfucking cool.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I really, really, really want to buy this on eBay right now.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i've bin tempted to buy the vw truck

but 100$ is a bit steep lol (for what it is)

i still just might buy it haha
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• My coworker has one here at work, sits up on his shelf.

I just want that kid because I had it when I was a kid, my dad bought it for me. God, what I would give to have all the complete kits to build again.

Comment

• Hai

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Video card in my work PC shit the bed. Might just walk the fuck out since IT loves to take their sweet fucking time.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• The postal service can fucking suck a fatty.

I had to have the title notarized in PA from the guy I bought it from. He says no biggie so I overnight it to him. Mind you, I pay $20 to have it overnighted.

This was Tuesday morning I sent it out. He didn't have it yesterday and according to the tracking it's in Syracuse which is a fucking hour and 15 minutes north of me. IT HAD TO GO TO PA, WHY YOU SEND IT NORTH USPS?

Typical fucking government entity. Fucking you over and taking your money.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    The postal service can fucking suck a fatty.

I had to have the title notarized in PA from the guy I bought it from. He says no biggie so I overnight it to him. Mind you, I pay $20 to have it overnighted.

This was Tuesday morning I sent it out. He didn't have it yesterday and according to the tracking it's in Syracuse which is a fucking hour and 15 minutes north of me. IT HAD TO GO TO PA, WHY YOU SEND IT NORTH USPS?

Typical fucking government entity. Fucking you over and taking your money.
                    I have heard more shit stories about USPS than any other shipping company. I won't send anything through them short of a letter, and even then, I don't like to.

A friend of mine lost his Borg-Warner turbocharger for his S2000 because of USPS, even with it insured he got nothing.

Comment

• Having worked in the shipping world with UPS, FEDEX, and USPS I wont ever use usps. They wouldnt accept a 600lb pallet of mail which would bring them close to 5k of revenue because there was too much postage on the bill. They try their hardest not to take money of mail. It is fucking ridiculous. Inside the mailrooms is a fuckery of itself. There are legitimately piles of letters

Speaking of governent fuckery I have to go to the PADMV today to get my license. Lets see how hard they make it for me to do so.

Comment

• I can see why the postal service is slowly dying. They're morons.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Aye wadap niggaz.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            I really, really, really want to buy this on eBay right now.

Lmao gay
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I really, really, really want to buy this on eBay right now.

Ha! I had that set as a kid. Probably still sitting in a box somewhere. My brother and I took the yellow car and extended the front clip so we could fit another couple rows of cylinders in the engine bay

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                                Ha! I had that set as a kid. Probably still sitting in a box somewhere. My brother and I took the yellow car and extended the front clip so we could fit another couple rows of cylinders in the engine bay
                                A random fgt appears!
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X