X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, all.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• oh hi mr married man
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Morning, all.
        Shit, you're married dude? Congratulations man!

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          oh hi mr married man
          Lol, sup P.
          Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Shit, you're married dude? Congratulations man!
          Thanks bud, got married last saturday. Just got back to work after 10 days off... ugh.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• how was myrtle beach and it's car shows

Comment

• It was pretty awesome. Lots of early 90's and late 80's cars there with little to no rot. I can't believe we stumbled upon an Autocross event. I asked one of the guys from the SCCA who helped run the event if he would let me race the rental, no go.

Speaking of, after driving a 140 horsepower automatic Focus all week, my M3 feels like a goddamn rocket ship.

Comment

• Hey! Chris is back. How's married life treating ya? Actually , I should ask you that in a few years. Too soon now.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• hahaha, i know that feel

everytime i hop in my gti, after driving my gf's a3 1.6 tdi (90bhp)

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    Hey! Chris is back. How's married life treating ya? Actually , I should ask you that in a few years. Too soon now.
                    Well, I have been living with her for almost 2 years now, so...

So far so good. It's weird, the only thing that feels different is wearing a ring. Even then, I'm already used to it.
                    Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    hahaha, i know that feel

everytime i hop in my gti, after driving my gf's a3 1.6 tdi (90bhp)
                    Truth be told, the car we had was nice. We got a '13 Focus SE, it must have been some kind of sport package though. It had some 17" gunmetal wheels, not sure if it was an option or not. I rather enjoyed having Sirius cruising around. Also, stoplight racing punkass kids and beating them in a rental made for some good laughs.

Comment

• my gti went to sleeper status

gti badges are gone

just the front bumper stayed on, so that and the dual pipe is the only way you can know it's a gti

imagine the fun i have

Comment

Well, I have been living with her for almost 2 years now, so...

So far so good. It's weird, the only thing that feels different is wearing a ring. Even then, I'm already used to it.
                        Things change once there's a ring dude. Its like some kind of transformation takes place in a female.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          my gti went to sleeper status

gti badges are gone

just the front bumper stayed on, so that and the dual pipe is the only way you can know it's a gti

imagine the fun i have
                          Hahaha, I'm sure it's a blast. I have some spare 318 badges, I should put them on my M3 and throw the snow tires back on it.

Comment

Hahaha, I'm sure it's a blast. I have some spare 318 badges, I should put them on my M3 and throw the snow tires back on it.
                            The complete opposite of almost every other e36 owner in the world lol
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              The complete opposite of almost every other e36 owner in the world lol
                              I have a perverted desire to buy/build something fast and make it appear incredibly slow.

I would love to take some econo-box tank and make it scream. Perhaps my most-liked idea so far is to take a 1980's Caprice from somewhere down south with sunfaded paint and a ratty interior, and add an LS6 with two hairdryers. I have tons of sneaky ideas in my head to keep it stock-looking, too.
                              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 10-01-2013, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• usually I **** 3000gts but....

Comment

Working...
                                X