This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I just need some more cash flow to keep topping up my tab with IM, coz i can't afford to wait till the wheels arrive here and sell
    Sounds a like a bit of an addiction. Haha.

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Shutup I'm only watching like 2 sets of Work Equips lol
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Shutup I'm only watching like 2 sets of Work Equips lol
        How much do those go for? Heard they aren't always cheap. Which Equips are you talk about though? Like those on the Silvia?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Lol they are never cheap

Crazy expensive these days, just keeping an eye as they are still at a pretty good price atm.

Yeah like that sill but one set of 17s and 1 set of step lip 18s

Comment

Lol they are never cheap

Crazy expensive these days, just keeping an eye as they are still at a pretty good price atm.

Yeah like that sill but one set of 17s and 1 set of step lip 18s
            They are like a must have set of wheels for me.
            If I ever get a Silvia, I'd have to buy a set specifically for it.

Comment

• $1.5k minimum spend

Comment

• I sold my pretty rough drift sell with peeling can job black paint and gutter rash for $1400

Comment

• What do they usually end up selling for?

Comment

• depends on size and condition, as I said good sizes are $1.5k+ for 17s and easy over $2k for 18s

Comment

depends on size and condition, as I said good sizes are $1.5k+ for 17s and easy over $2k for 18s
                      Hmm, ok, not bad.

Comment

• Too many cheap cunts though, so hard to sell good wheels these days

Comment

• To work on the car or not. That is the question

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• In Fremont yo. Didn't make the wedding but def made it for the dinner and reception. Smacked my subframe 12x on the way here lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                In Fremont yo. Didn't make the wedding but def made it for the dinner and reception. Smacked my subframe 12x on the way here lol.
                                Damn...haha

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X