X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    canada is pretty chill they have nature up there i hear
    You wouldnt know what nature is Texas boy.

I think we should give Oregon and Washington to Canada. Get rid off all the damn hipsters.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

I think we should give Oregon and Washington to Canada. Get rid off all the damn hipsters.
      nah youre mistaken, theres a lot of fucking nature in texas. Its just scorched by the sun and shit.
      I go hunting and muddin ad stuff which probably isn't legal in pennsylvania because of all the stupid liberals up there

lets do that though maybe I could move up there then

Comment

• I'm watching these rage quit videos on youtube

Absolutely dying at my desk. Crying and wheezing with laughter.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I'm watching these rage quit videos on youtube

Absolutely dying at my desk. Crying and wheezing with laughter.
          post a good one up

Comment

stfu jerk

Comment

nah youre mistaken, theres a lot of fucking nature in texas. Its just scorched by the sun and shit.
              I go hunting and muddin ad stuff which probably isn't legal in pennsylvania because of all the stupid liberals up there

lets do that though maybe I could move up there then
              Believe it or not where I live in PA is extremely conservative sure the average house in the area is 1.4 million but it is mostly people who have worked hard to get where they are. I can hunt as long as I have permission from the property owner. Being my family has 8 acres I could sit on my porch and get a deer or two.

The closer you get to philly and north philly is liberal. Mainly because of a certain race of obama supporters

Comment

• heya!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    post a good one up
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I0GBInxADs"]Rage Quit - Hide the Fart - YouTube[/ame]
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Believe it or not where I live in PA is extremely conservative sure the average house in the area is 1.4 million but it is mostly people who have worked hard to get where they are. I can hunt as long as I have permission from the property owner. Being my family has 8 acres I could sit on my porch and get a deer or two.

The closer you get to philly and north philly is liberal. Mainly because of a certain race of obama supporters
                      Sounds alot like where I grew up actually, right on the edge of semi rural suburban hell...

Except my folks place sure as fuck isnt't worth 1.4 million... or even .4 million haha.
                      they have the smallest house in the neighborhood and the only one with a bunch of cars and trucks and motorcycles rotting in the yard... and that's just fine with me. We've got a buch of land too, would be easy to bowhunt from the porch. Deer are stupid tame here, when I was a stupid ass middleschooler we'd hit them with rocks and paintball guns and chase after them, i hit one on the ass with a fencepost once
                      Last edited by Stupid Kid; 09-19-2013, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Sup Rob
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vppbdf-qtGU"]ZZ Top - La Grange - YouTube[/ame]
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Sounds alot like where I grew up actually, right on the edge of semi rural suburban hell...

Except my folks place sure as fuck isnt't worth 1.4 million... or even .4 million haha.
                          they have the smallest house in the neighborhood and the only one with a bunch of cars and trucks and motorcycles rotting in the yard... and that's just fine with me. We've got a buch of land too, would be easy to bowhunt from the porch. Deer are stupid tame here, when I was a stupid ass middleschooler we'd hit them with rocks and paintball guns and chase after them, i hit one on the ass with a fencepost once
                          My folks place would be worth that if it was kept up. My grandfather built the house in the 70's and suffered a divorce. During the divorce he bought another house so this house sat with minimal updates and cleaning. The carpet was the orignal shag carpet

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          Wonderful song

Comment

• Oh man. I died at that rage quit video

Comment

• in deed lol!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Oh man. I died at that rage quit video
                                I've watched like 10 of them. My cheeks hurt from smiling and my sides hurt from laughing,

Comment

Working...
                                X