This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    I think the warning is from the sensor under the seat...going to try putting another seat in it
    Check between the seat and the centre console. Theres a plug down there, yellow i think by the seat belt clip, that comes unplugged!
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
      Check between the seat and the centre console. Theres a plug down there, yellow i think by the seat belt clip, that comes unplugged!
      Shall do man Hoping it's an easy fix

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I may be in touch with you when I return from my honeymoon.
        Ok. I don't think I am in a real hurry to sell as it's something I really, really don't want to do but I do think it's time. I don't really have the funds for a house, project car/dd, and all my fitness shit.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        I guess it's time to move on to something else. Plus sometimes it's nice to have a stock car that you really don't have to worry about.
        Yeah, it will def be weird stock. Especially since the fenders are all beat to hell. lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        This.

Having your daily driver double as your project car fucking sucks.
        Yeah. I know the feels.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• its cold in the mornings already

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            its cold in the mornings already
            Yes. That is usually what happens during the fall in preparation for winter. It gets cold at night.

Damn hipsters

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Yes. That is usually what happens during the fall in preparation for winter. It gets cold at night.

Damn hipsters
              Just makes the morning commute that much harder

Comment

Ok. I don't think I am in a real hurry to sell as it's something I really, really don't want to do but I do think it's time. I don't really have the funds for a house, project car/dd, and all my fitness shit.

Yeah, it will def be weird stock. Especially since the fenders are all beat to hell. lol

Yeah. I know the feels.
                For what it's worth, if I bought them from you, you could always purchase them back later on. I kind of want them for my Accord since they're dual-drilled x114.3.
                Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                its cold in the mornings already
                Welcome to the end of summer.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

For what it's worth, if I bought them from you, you could always purchase them back later on. I kind of want them for my Accord since they're dual-drilled x114.3.
                  Well then. That's rather good.

See the thing is I have about $1k in credit card debt I want gone. So if I sell my wheels, I can pay that off then I have no other debt besides school loans. Once I get settled in a house and I'm making more money (I have a raise at work in a couple months) it'll be easier to afford stuff.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Welcome to the end of summer.
                    Or lack thereof.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Plus this fitness shit is not cheap but I enjoy it way too much to stop.

I spend about $60 a week on groceries and about $120 a month on other supplements. That doesn't even include the $35 a month I spend on a gym membership, which really, isn't that bad at all.

If it weren't for my $500 school loan bill every month, things would be much different.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Well then. That's rather good.

See the thing is I have about $1k in credit card debt I want gone. So if I sell my wheels, I can pay that off then I have no other debt besides school loans. Once I get settled in a house and I'm making more money (I have a raise at work in a couple months) it'll be easier to afford stuff.
                        I have $3k on my card right now. iknowthemfeels.jpg
                        I can pay it off after all this wedding bullshit is done.
                        Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Or lack thereof.
                        Seriously. I just worked and stressed and BOOM it's over.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Andy, you're soing the right thing. Drop the debt off and then get a project you really want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Andy, you're soing the right thing. Drop the debt off and then get a project you really want.
                            I know I'm doing it for the right reason, it's just tough.

I know you guys understand, but it's hard, to the point of almost being emotional, deciding to part a car after 3+ years of saving and doing all the hard work yourself to make it something you always envisioned.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• My dad always told me. your car is worth 200 bucks a ton. The rest is what you and the next owner decide upon.

You're always going to have the Kia, it's not like that knowledge on what you did dissappears when it goes to stock. Who knows, you may decide to do it again in a year or two when you can afford to do more. Or you may just drive it the way it is and keep those memories and focus on a 911.

Comment

• I have let some things go that I really liked, but I always knew I was doing it to get something better next. Its a step up, a step better every time. Escalator.

Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X