• Show
Clear All

• Think I'm going to fix suspension geometry
    fix my sway bars
    make a skid plate

rock and roll
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I can't get over the quality of these shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        I can't get over the quality of these shits.

[Img]https://www.forgedperformance.com/store/images/T/SPL%20TITANIUM%20Rear%20Camber%20Links.JPG[]
        SPL is my favorite
        wish they made shit for more cars though

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          SPL is my favorite
          wish they made shit for more cars though
          Yeah man, I showed my Z33 friend the upper control arms they make for him and he couldn't get over them haha.

The Z rear camber arms bolt up to my car so luckily I even had this option.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Yeah man, I showed my Z33 friend the upper control arms they make for him and he couldn't get over them haha.

The Z rear camber arms bolt up to my car so luckily I even had this option.
            I have everything they make for the S chassis except the Brake deflectors and the outer tie rods.

Comment

I have everything they make for the S chassis except the Brake deflectors and the outer tie rods.
              I don't doubt it!

I need new outer tie rods and S14 ones bolt up on my car. I love that I have aftermarket options like that, even though they're just outer tie rods.

I forgot which ones I'm gonna get but they surely aren't the SPL ones which are like $220 LOL.

Comment

• Best part is you can adjust without removing a single bolt, just two locking collars and done.

Comment

• fuck, might need to get some drop spindles for the rear...maybe fronts too

Comment

• Part that sold me on is the quality hahaha

Comment

• Duder, the LS motors have the PS pump leaking onto the Alternator, so eventually the alternator will die
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I get my 5 ton jack stands and 3 1/2 ton floor jack tomorrow

Comment

• Geeze thats a little heavy duty lol

Are they for a big 4x4 truck?
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Put a new factory exhaust on the GF's Volvo. It's quiet enough that I heard the gravely sound of the water pump going out and a strut clunk. Fuck that shit.

Comment

• sup

I have farts so atrocious right now I could bottle them and use as bombs.

Fucking broccoli

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Need to buy their outer tie rods to put on my Ikeya Formula inners. That's all I need left.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X