X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagine your girl critiquing your car lmao

Comment

• last time a girl asked me why my car was taking so long i told her to meet me at the shop in 15 minutes and she was welcome to fix it herself

Comment

• she shut up about the build after that

Comment

• thats all they good at asking questions

never answering them

Comment

• they got no answers tho, just more to complain about

Comment

• thats why im happy being alone haha nice and quiet haha

Comment

• can't have shortcomings if theres no one there to point them out amirite guys?

Comment

• plus im pretty sure she was wrong about it all anyway, this site says there are single amish women in my area dying to meet me so

Comment

• thats what i need, need me an amish gf

Comment

• on nights when things have slowed down and we want to spice things up, i walk over to the light switch and flick it on and off and she screams in guilty delight

Comment

• electric bill? lol yeah like $3.00 a year

Comment

• could do that with a solar panel the size of a dinner plate. dont know why i havent already gone off grid

Comment

• do amish believe in running water and plumbing tho? like i'll shower by candelight, but i aint tryna have to go to the pond or wherever they'd wash if they dont believe in running water

Comment

• who am i kidding the amish women prolly be naggin too

Comment

• talmbout gethro's horse be of heartier stock than mine and this cart doth jostle so violently

Comment

Working...
                                X