Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track day is April 10. Day before I turn 37.

Replaced the MAF in the E46 on Monday and had Byron clear the codes. Check engine light just popped on again. Fuck I H*A*T*E BMWs.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Track day is April 10. Day before I turn 37.

Replaced the MAF in the E46 on Monday and had Byron clear the codes. Check engine light just popped on again. Fuck I H*A*T*E BMWs.
      Noice, opening weekend at Watkins Glen is the 11th. Good weekend for hoodrat shit (I hope).

Get yoself a damn Honda my dude, stop messing with those clapped out BMW's.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
        Got a sort of event going on in a month or so. (All very small because we still have a lot of Covid related rules and limitations)
        I'm gonna try and use that as a motivation to atleast swap the transmission and cut the inner wheel arches to make the BBS fit.
        Either way, having some sort of event happening is always motivation. Get it done, get those BBS fitting proper!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        I got a thumbs up from some old guy in an early 90's Accord sedan so that's something I guess.
        Actual best feeling. Actual best.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Get yoself a damn Honda my dude, stop messing with those clapped out BMW's.
        Not gonna lie, I'm also on the verge of thinking more about an EG sedan these days. Easy as all hell.

But also, for real CJ, BMWs are kinda shitty.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Guys... I think I'm gonna sell my M3 and put the cash towards actually building the Nova (LS, manual trans, suspension, etc.)

It needs a ton of bodywork and I've had zero motivation to work on it for 3 years. Am I fucking crazy?

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• How much you want for it?
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• There’s an El Camino on Dayton hundred spokes at the mechanics on my block and goddammit I need a lowrider in my life.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                Fuck I H*A*T*E BMWs.
                Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                How much you want for it?
                Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Guys... I think I'm gonna sell my M3 and put the cash towards actually building the Nova (LS, manual trans, suspension, etc.)

It needs a ton of bodywork and I've had zero motivation to work on it for 3 years. Am I fucking crazy?

I feel like if your heart isn't in the car anymore (zero motivation, no desire to finish it etc) and you have a ton of motivation to finish the Nova build, selling it is probably something that should be at least considered!
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Another week down. Fuck me...
                    I really cannot wait to work for myself. I feel like it needs to happen, I am starting to find it increasingly difficult to work with the corporate bullshit...

In other news, where the fuck is Miro? He just straight up disappeared...
                    Anyone know his insta or anything like that?
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Aaaaaand it's monday.

No idea on Miro, I was curious what happened to him as well.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Been a busy ass day today, only just checking in!

Hope everyone have a decent week so far. Work is already doing my head in.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Good morning,

Only 4 days this week. Took the friday off. Thanks to the Netherlands having the habit of doubling holidays (Christmas and Easter), this means weekend from friday till monday.
                            Temperature will be okay so I'll be wrenching away on the Volvo all weekend I hope.
                            Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Hell yeah! The wife and I are actually doing a staycation tonight/tomorrow
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• I just spent $500 on parts for a complete front suspension and brake refresh on the Prelude. Stainless braided brake lines, both front calipers, all new bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, tie bar bushings, etc... All because one brake caliper stuck on the way home a little bit earlier last week. I guess 200,000+ miles is probably the time to start addressing worn stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X