Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i mean even if the house wont sell at least i'll have buttoned-up a bunch of stuff i should have done forever ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      i mean even if the house wont sell at least i'll have buttoned-up a bunch of stuff i should have done forever ago lol
      you can talk big and cocky but i know deep down you hurtin that you just spent all your RX7 money on bs like 14" stainless steel concrete trowel with wooden handle, aluminum handle tin-snips with left-right-hand grip, 5-gallon white paint-primer, 5"x12' roofing flashing, 40"x8" window egress well x7, waterproof roofing caulking, 2 hinges and latch, quick-set concrete repair mix, 2 5/8" 4'x8' sheets plywood and garage safety cable kit

Comment

• you can call me microsoft picasso cause i be painting windows all weekend

Comment

• {{[[home depot wants to know your location]]}}

Comment

• speaking of home depot, i saw a graphite gray c6 vette in the parking lot and some late 20's kyle-bro was in it blasting some hip hop garbage and it totally killed my desire to get a c6

Comment

• amazing how easily i can get turned off something

Comment

• Quote "While other generations certainly saw plenty of advertising, we have social media on top of that. And social media — be it influencers or friends — can up spending, says psychologist Erika Martinez of L.A.-based psychotherapy firm Envision Wellness. Indeed, a recent survey from Allianz Life showed that more than half of millennials and more than one in four Gen Xers had spent money they hadn’t planned to because of something they saw on social media. “The peer pressure [to spend] from social media is overwhelmingly powerful,” Hockenbury says.

We’re also simply more focused on our stuff and how it reflects upon us: “As a society we are experiencing an increase in conditional self-worth, basing our self-worth on external conditions, such as the car we drive or the name of our alma mater,” says Lombardo. “This propels greater spending in a (subconscious) effort to feel better about ourselves.”"

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  Quote "While other generations certainly saw plenty of advertising, we have social media on top of that. And social media — be it influencers or friends — can up spending, says psychologist Erika Martinez of L.A.-based psychotherapy firm Envision Wellness. Indeed, a recent survey from Allianz Life showed that more than half of millennials and more than one in four Gen Xers had spent money they hadn’t planned to because of something they saw on social media. “The peer pressure [to spend] from social media is overwhelmingly powerful,” Hockenbury says.

We’re also simply more focused on our stuff and how it reflects upon us: “As a society we are experiencing an increase in conditional self-worth, basing our self-worth on external conditions, such as the car we drive or the name of our alma mater,” says Lombardo. “This propels greater spending in a (subconscious) effort to feel better about ourselves.”"
                  kind of like a 20-something wanting a corvette, huh?

Comment

• aight im out to dig ditches, peace out biches

Comment

• ditches been dug

Comment

• Look at you Rob Zombie. Dig through those ditches.

Comment

• now got a pile of fill-dirt on the side of my driveway i gotta haul out somewhere

Comment

• might hit portland saturday

Comment

• the absolute state of my credit card bill this month

Comment

Working...
                              X