• Whaddup?

Comment

• wazaaaaaaaap

Comment

• Just chillin at work.

Comment

• how is yurtlife

Comment

• I'm not in it now. I moved up into the in laws house in January. Last Sept, my father in law passed and this January my Brother in law passed. We moved in to help out mom and now she's getting a smaller house.

Comment

• is the yurt just rotting out, or your airbnb'n it out?

Comment

• nice place for some bears to hibernate in i suppose

Comment

• i'd imagine the hippies and vegans would love to stay out there

how are you not making that a rental is beyond me

Comment

• I'd post a listing on FB marketplace: "Think you want a tinyhouse/van-life/off-grid/treehugger lifestyle? Try it before you buy it!"

Comment

• "Running away from your ex-wife? I've got an off-grid rental for you. No phone, mailbox, address, or internet."

Comment

• cash only

Comment

• i dont want to see ID, i never want to know your name, or any identifying information. just cash. if the cops come looking for you, i dont know anyone living in my yurt, they must be trespassing.

Comment

• rent is due the first of every month. leave it in a ziplock bag in the rotten hole in the big oak tree by the red tractor in the woods.

Comment

• Right now i'm renting it to some buddies for cheap so that they can save for property. It keeps the place warm, and hippies and bears out.

Comment

• if you dont pay i toss a tear-gas grenade down the stove pipe, smoke you out, then pepper you on your way out with birdshot

Comment

Working...
                                X