• cmon 4pm

Comment

• Hide the pain, forever
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Really getting itchy fucking feet to get the 911 really moving. I'm so over it sitting for a couple of years now...
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Just have to keep busy with my hands. Planted some veggies in the backyard and started a stereo console refurb. But man, I just wanna strip the 911's interior completely and start all over in there...
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            Just have to keep busy with my hands. Planted some veggies in the backyard and started a stereo console refurb. But man, I just wanna strip the 911's interior completely and start all over in there...
            always have something to work on. i am the same way. half the reason i buy crappy cars is just so i have something to tinker with. it keeps me from going insane

Comment

• same reason i bought a trashed house. i had money to buy a turn-key house but i knew id **** it. i needed something that needed work just so i always had something to do

Comment

• speaking of tinkering, i got the new radiator in the daily, no more coolant puddles on the driveway

Comment

• Yeah, I’ve got a couple of projects that aren’t cars right now going with the house, but I’m definitely wanting to wrench hard on some form of vehicle... I’ve got an old 60’s stereo console that I’m refurbishing over the next month, and I’m starting a veggie patch out the back. Then there’s the personal side hustle company that just keeps getting built, but no one is using it properly yet.

Nice work on radiator fix!
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• nice. i cant imagine what dudes that live in apartments during covid are doing

Comment

• having the porsche in the garage is great. just pick something small to work on and go from there.

Comment

• the challenge is often to not try and do too much at once, but instead to focus on one little thing at once. then repeat that process over and over again

Comment

• it was so rewarding to me to get even one little thing done on the rx7 over a weekend. even if it was fitting 1 bolt, or wiring up one connection, or even figuring out one part i could order for the next week. that little dope hit would last me all week, till the next weekend

Comment

• workin from home lmao

Comment

• Yeah, the smallest jobs once a week are great to accomplish. Like on Sunday, I washed the cars and took a door panel off and the passenger seat out of the 911. Was enough to wet my whistle.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• I been working from home since March... starting to get too used to it I think
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X