X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love me a clean and square steel structure

Comment

• if i get my dream 1+ acre property just outside of the city, where i will build my custom home,

i also want a steel structure shop out there. on a concrete pad

2 car minimum

Comment

• ideally, size of a barn

Comment

• low key schemin,

buy land, nothing on it.

build clean and mean steel structure shop

le sneakily park RV trailer in there under the cover of night

(solar panels on roof of aforementioned steel structure)

live in RV while drafting up blueprint for future house

take my sweet time executing this golden plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            low key schemin,

buy land, nothing on it.

build clean and mean steel structure shop

le sneakily park RV trailer in there under the cover of night

(solar panels on roof of aforementioned steel structure)

live in RV while drafting up blueprint for future house

take my sweet time executing this golden plan
            *runs out of money after building shop and getting everything set up with running water and electricity, actually spends next 20 years living in a tin box for the rest of his life like a bum

Comment

• "hey anon, lets go back to your place and slip out of these (whatever women wear these days)"

"oh... yeah.... well you see the way my house is set up, its actually kind of a house within a shop, on the outskirts of town, not a whole lot of light out there and the moon got a lot of cloud cover tonight, i mean, we could still totally go out there and...."

Comment

• anyone that has ever been inside a steel structure knows it kills all cell communication upon entry *liek a bawse*

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  anyone that has ever been inside a steel structure knows it kills all cell communication upon entry *liek a bawse*
                  what did you mean by this?

Comment

• "hey anon, why is this shop full of chainsaws?"

Comment

• "im a wood-cutter, you big idiot, what did you think when you saw me at the bar with my scruffy rugged beard and plaid button up cotton shirt with the sleeves cut off? you think i was some hipster or something?"

Comment

• "i left the corporate world to live off-grid. i cut wood for the essentials and i can basically live out here on $200 a year"

Comment

• (confused at the fact that she did not seem impressed, and rather was frantically looking for an exit)

Comment

• "whoa whoa whoa, where you headed there darlin, we were just getting started"

Comment

• got an elaborate stretch of a joke milling around about an echo chainsaw with a 21 inch bar im gonna show this gal, but then her saying the only echo i was gonna hear was the sound of her heels clicking as she was leaving or something along those lines

Comment

• or i could totally go the stihl route and whip up something in that direction, just depending on the demographics here which i am not quite sure of

Comment

Working...
                                X