Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup, thats the car i was talking about earlier.

i think the header is like that to advertise for VIBRANT, which is an exhaust company, whose booth the car was parked in

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
      Sounds good. Lets make it so.

Not as much of a writer as you are, i like to read you buildthread, maybe it's because i can't write like that, because Zerman, lol.
      I sure felt that excitement in you posts.
      right on. it was a genuinely exciting time in my life.

anyway im out for the day. afederzein!

Comment

• See ya.

I'm out aswell, fucking work in 6 hours...

Comment

• That balance was one of the reasons I got rid of ODB. I realized that while yes, I could fix it, at the end of the day it needed so much work that it wouldn't be worth it. And I realized that part of the reason why I kept it so long was that I wanted to do something that other people would think was cool. But now I want something that I can just enjoy and drive.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            That balance was one of the reasons I got rid of ODB. I realized that while yes, I could fix it, at the end of the day it needed so much work that it wouldn't be worth it. And I realized that part of the reason why I kept it so long was that I wanted to do something that other people would think was cool. But now I want something that I can just enjoy and drive.
            That's why I kept the Z for so long. I knew everyone ***** the S130 chassis so I could do what I wanted in peace. Now the dickriders are hopping on them because the S30 is played out.

Comment

• now we can finally be those old dudes at cars and coffee with our obscure ass cars and not a worry in the world but which tree-lined winding road to take back to our paid-off 1.5m estate where a golden retriever awaits us at the front gate

Comment

• I like the sound of that.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• not sure i'll be needing a 1.5m estate, but i know sure as hell im doing what i can now to be comfortable then

Comment

• might end up with a minimalist setup and a big shop

Comment

• Yeah I just want a nice shop. Hell, I’d just need something maybe half of the size of Stanceworks. Mostly to work on bikes.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• def gonna have a bike for next season

Comment

• My debate right now is if I want another project car, or if I want a track day bike for next season. Cause I could easily buy an e30 or e28 for 3k-ish, or get an older R6...
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• you still have the truck, so youve got that for bad weather or whatnot, so you could go either way

just dont forget how project cars can be a lot MORE than you first imagine

Comment

• Yeah and that’s my problem. Cause when I say project car, I mean something that I can still drive every day and not worry about. Right now the trucks only issues are that it needs new tie rods and it only gets 18 mpg. Which isn’t bad for a V8 truck.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• aint bad at all

Comment

Working...
                                X