Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Im having Top Gear withdrawals. At 6am this morning on BBCA, I saw a commercial for a "NEW TOP GEAR SPECIAL!!!". Nope, some old shit i've already seen that just never aired in the US. Fucking fucking fuck
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Those are seriously the worst withdrawls. I get the same way with F1 in the offseason.

Need to get licensed soon and get a job so I can throw more money at ODB.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• RT Ver Dave.0

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Those are seriously the worst withdrawls. I get the same way with F1 in the offseason.

Need to get licensed soon and get a job so I can throw more money at ODB.
          What does that cocksucker car need? I know you've been having all kinds of issues with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            that would be pretty fucking cool
            I did a lot of work with the MLB last summer, so I'm hoping that the jobs I did apply for within the MLB see that.

Gunna write a ton of letters this week to various teams to see if I can just generate something.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I did a lot of work with the MLB last summer, so I'm hoping that the jobs I did apply for within the MLB see that.

Gunna write a ton of letters this week to various teams to see if I can just generate something.
              Yea dude, just gotta be sure to explain why you're the best hire.

Comment

What does that cocksucker car need? I know you've been having all kinds of issues with it
                Well I need money for the new motor. Done fucking with this M30B34. Need new barrels for the front wheels, tires, and 240Z flares. Also need some new suspension bushings.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  Well I need money for the new motor. Done fucking with this M30B34. Need new barrels for the front wheels, tires, and 240Z flares. Also need some new suspension bushings.
                  which motor?

Comment

• Yo bros.

Comment

Yea dude, just gotta be sure to explain why you're the best hire.
                      Yup.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Man I'm ready for a day off. Someone is supposedly coming to get one of the Rucks tonight. Thank god.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• finally?
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Had to pull a bunch of parts off it because no one wanted to pay for them... Snatched some of the expensive stuff off last night, dropped the price to $3300, someone is picking it up tonight. Broke asses...
                              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Europe has been amazing, met so many good people, so many good cars. Ugh, so good!

Now im sitting in the airport

Comment

Working...
                                X