Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally placed my 2 post lift. Now I can really start building on my car. No more laying on the cold ground for me
    Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Fuck I am jealous of that! I wish there was room in my garage for at least a half hoist.

The next house I'll be building my own garage, so that's when there will be a lift in there.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Waiting for FedEx to arrive with car parts is almost torture
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Where am I
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Alive
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Dudermagee? I think he's the only one that I literally have no idea what he's up to.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• He posted up a bit ago actually, I’d send him a PM and see what’s up for sure!
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Started the project car for the first time since September. Started pretty easy. Idle was not alowed tho. Gotta love Bosch CIS

Comment

• I can’t wait to get rid of the CIS system on the 911, it’s such a pig aha
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• What a fucking couple of days, I think…

Rushed to the emergency room yesterday morning, stayed overnight and looks like we’re staying again tonight.
                      I don’t think I’ve posted here, but we’re expecting a boy in July, so when the wife started vomiting yesterday morning it was straight to the emergency room.

Baby is good, but I think it’s a really bad UTI or kidney infection, so hopefully we can get it sorted and out of the hospital ASAP.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• At least the spam has stopped over here, that's one good thing to come of the past week or two.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                          Started the project car for the first time since September. Started pretty easy. Idle was not alowed tho. Gotta love Bosch CIS
                          Get yourself a Holley toilet fuel sprinkler and all will be well my child.

(Says the guy going to a fuel injected LS)
                          Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          What a fucking couple of days, I think…

Rushed to the emergency room yesterday morning, stayed overnight and looks like we’re staying again tonight.
                          I don’t think I’ve posted here, but we’re expecting a boy in July, so when the wife started vomiting yesterday morning it was straight to the emergency room.

Baby is good, but I think it’s a really bad UTI or kidney infection, so hopefully we can get it sorted and out of the hospital ASAP.
                          Jesus Christ. I hope you and yours stay well. The days of being pregnant and all the crazy shit that followed it are years I don't miss. Luckily we live in a time where medicine has never been better.

Feel free to check in for your sanity or if you need to chat.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            What a fucking couple of days, I think…

Scary stuff, lets hope everything goes well!

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            At least the spam has stopped over here, that's one good thing to come of the past week or two.
                            Could this be caused by the fact that there is much more (non bot) traffic on the site lately?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Get yourself a Holley toilet fuel sprinkler and all will be well my child.

(Says the guy going to a fuel injected LS)
                            I think a Holley gas squirter would be a bit overkill for my (now officialy dead) 2.1L 4 banger. Bosch LH2.4 will solve all the isiues. I hope..

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                              I think a Holley gas squirter would be a bit overkill for my (now officialy dead) 2.1L 4 banger. Bosch LH2.4 will solve all the isiues. I hope..
                              Volvo, right? I'm not well versed in the Swedemobiles so I'm not of much help here. What's your end game for it?

Archaic American cars and/or Japanese shit is more my speed. (read: psychotic, or really slow)
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Volvo, right? I'm not well versed in the Swedemobiles so I'm not of much help here. What's your end game for it?

Archaic American cars and/or Japanese shit is more my speed. (read: psychotic, or really slow)
                                In summary: Air, 17" BBS RF, 2.3 turbo lump. Than just cruise allot and go to Worthersee next year.

I'd love to get something japanese to have some fun with after that one is " done ". Thinking of something like a C32 Laurel. They are cheap enough over here that I dont feel terrible ruining one

Comment

Working...
                                X