Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there it is... haha.... its the giant snowball.... you didnt see coming in the clouds of your fantasy daydream car-build at work at 10am while you were browsing the classifieds

Comment

• you feel it now, dont you...

Comment

• the sheer weight of it.... took all the wind out of your sails....

Comment

• you **** it now... that pile of mierde. stupid thing.. would sell it in a heartbeat. somebody, come take this trash. suddenly youre daydreaming again... but not of your unique little slammed slab with mirror-finish deep dish wheels and zero fender clearance, hard-parked in a perfectly-dim-lit alley way in the rain....

Comment

• youre dreaming of bulldozers. big... yellow bulldozers. with huge rusty tracks and a MASSIVE scoop up front. black soot is billowing out of the stack as the dozer thunders down your street with a clamor that far outdoes the thunder of the snowball you heard earlier

Comment

• the dozer is headed straight for your car with all the fury of hell, and you couldnt be happier. youre out on the front lawn on your knees, screaming over tears of happiness at this heavenly stroke of luck you've been blessed with. a light rain drizzles and then starts to pour, dark clouds cover the sun like a quilt, and lightning cracks through the gloom.

Comment

• you couldnt scream louder if you tried, the veins in your neck are bursting, and your lungs are all but keeping up with your howls of joy. the dozer crushes your shitbox like a cheap tin can, and you are overtaken completely by a euphoria and ecstasy no drug or substance could ever deliver. you're instantly knocked unconscious by the sheer climax of it all, while the neighbors huddle in horror at their living room windows.

Comment

• and just as soon as it came, the dozer disappears into the horizon, the rain stops, and the warm rays of the sun fall upon your limp body. your skin is glowing, your resting heart rate patters calmly, and you awaken with a new will to live, and thrive. you are enlightened, a new man. you rise out of the outline in the ground you left, as if you were lifted by angels, and walk with a gliding stride back into the house, with your feet never touching the ground. you've been born into another plane of existence. no one will understand, and they couldnt if you tried to explain it to them

Comment

• some things you just have to learn for yourself, and thats just the way it is

Comment

• damn... big feels with that road trip e30 thread in builds. wonder when imma do something like that

Comment

• every time i think about it, it only makes sense to do between jobs

Comment

• any time i'm employed, i'm always thinking about work, and when i'm gonna get back. i dont think i could jog off like that peacefully. i know i'd be subconsciously trippin about work the whole time

Comment

• im def taking a trip this winter or next spring

Comment

• sensory deprivation tanks are hype

Comment

• aight im at 5k but now i gotta make it 2 weeks on $400

Comment

Working...
                                X