Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If all goes well, Ill be dropping in the new engine in the volvo this weekend. Will probably miss a ton of coolant and turbo hoses but it can atleast start without those.
    Fingers crossed
    Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Welp, I signed an offer letter for a new full time job. No more sitting on my ass waiting for my registry companies to send me whatever work pops up.

More importantly, no more health care work.

Fucking finally.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Welp, I signed an offer letter for a new full time job. No more sitting on my ass waiting for my registry companies to send me whatever work pops up.

Fucking finally.
        Fucking A, congratulations dude!

PS- you no longer on faceyspace? Went to tag you yesterday in a post saying Import Alliance is returning to Nashville this summer.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Fucking A, congratulations dude!

PS- you no longer on faceyspace? Went to tag you yesterday in a post saying Import Alliance is returning to Nashville this summer.
          I took a break from it for a few days, but i'm back on FB now.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            Welp, I signed an offer letter for a new full time job. No more sitting on my ass waiting for my registry companies to send me whatever work pops up.

Fucking finally.
            Congratulations dude, thats good news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
              Congratulations dude, thats good news!
              Thanks dude!

Starting this week, I'll be a sales associate at Indian Motorcycles. I've never had a sales job before, so I'm sort of fucking terrified. We'll see how it goes.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• I really should start taking some pictures of what has been going on with the swedish brick.
                The turbo lump is in and has given some signs of life. Hopefully tonight I get to drive it for a little bit. If I didnt ruin the transmission ofcourse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                  I really should start taking some pictures of what has been going on with the swedish brick.
                  The turbo lump is in and has given some signs of life. Hopefully tonight I get to drive it for a little bit. If I didnt ruin the transmission ofcourse.
                  Do iiiiit.

Cannot wait to get to the shop tomorrow and throw wrenches at the Nova. Got all kinds of saucy stuff brewing.

Question: Am I crazy for wanting to throw my Style 5's on my Nova for grins?
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Throw those BMW wheels on the Nova, I wanna see what it looks like.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who was going to visit this week. How's the new gig, CJ?

Got some phat meatz ready to go on the back of the deathtrap tomorrow. The transmission is going to be in front of a firing squad once the rear suspension is dialed in.

Comment

• Fuck yeah dude, that’s rad.

I won’t be getting any commission pay at the new gig till my first 90 days are over in August. Might have to sell one of the bikes cause I can’t justify the expense of having more than one right now. Still working my old job when I’m not working at Indian, so my next day off isn’t till the 25th.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Meanwhile I’m over here trying to justify selling my bike so I can buy a nicer house. Even though the prices are ridonkulous right now.

Must be happening for wheels too because I tried to buy some Breyton faces off some guy and he wants $1750 for just the faces. ��

Comment

• Dude the used wheel market is fucking insane now. For the price of what some people are asking, I'd almost rather just have Rotiform cut me a custom set. That is, if I was still building a car. I'm probably going to fix up the e46 wagon and sell it for an old Ranger or 2wd Tacoma cause I want to be able to load a bike into it by myself.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Think I'm gonna capitalize on the market being with an extra chromosome and post the M3 once it's fixed. Slammed it back together Saturday night and spent some time yesterday draining the 4-year-old fuel out of the tank.

Something tells me I'm going to regret selling it, but I want to do manual transmission things in the Nova and finish the built motor for the Prelude.

Comment

• What a fucking Monday. Ugh.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X