This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days no posts.

Sprung a water leak upstairs this morning some time between midnight and 5am. Not exactly how I wanted today to start.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      2 days no posts.

Sprung a water leak upstairs this morning some time between midnight and 5am. Not exactly how I wanted today to start.
      Fuck, that sucks dude.

My girlfriend and her roommate discovered a serious mold problem in their kitchen cabinets a few days ago and now it's sounding like their landlord will have to remodel it. But he and his rental manager person are dumb as shit and also ridiculously cheap, so who knows how long that'll take.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• What's up peeps?

Comment

• Holy shit wheel prices are crazy. Time to sell my shitty Hamann's lol

Comment

• Dude wheel prices are absolutely bonkers right now. I don't get it.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Picked up a Recaro LS for 40 euros yesterday. Guy clearly didnt realize how cheap he was selling it.
              Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Love screaming deal like that. I scored the Recaro Speed seat in my Prelude from a local guy for $300... after be bought it off of my friend (who bought it new) for $500 a year previous. #stonks

How beat is the seat?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Finally got tires for the bike....but there's only one shop in town that changes them....fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    How beat is the seat?

Suprisingly, its in pretty good condition. A tiny tear in the clotch on the backside of the seat and one light cigarette burn on the left side.
                    The color is... Intresting to say the least. It will probably take some getting used to but I think it will look fine. Most importantly, the seat has very fine rif fabric, almost identical to what is on my oem seats. Just the color is a bit off.

Now I need to find another one

Comment

• Definitely went MIA for a hot second there.

Engine build has been organized, pulled the trigger, dropping the car off on the 5th of August.
                      911 finally going to start.
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        Definitely went MIA for a hot second there.

Engine build has been organized, pulled the trigger, dropping the car off on the 5th of August.
                        911 finally going to start.
                        Fresh engines are always nice! Looking forward to see some progress on the 911

Meanwhile I have been wrenching away on some non-volvo project. The weather has been (mostly) very suitable for 2 wheeled driving so I did a full engine rebuild, repainted the panelwork and gave the frame/suspension a much needed once over.
                        Still a few bits to do but I can focus on the volvo again

Comment

• Welp, turns out everyone I work with at this dealership is an anti-vaxxer/Trumper/Q-Anon sort, and I'm the furthest thing from that. I fucking h4te slow days there cause ALL they ever want to talk about is right wing politics.

And we've been hilariously slow. Like we've sold 1 bike this entire week, at a shop that's supposed to be selling 40+ a month. Good thing I didn't let go of my physical therapist assistant credentials, cause I might have to jump ship if this summer remains at this pace. Fuckin A.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Welp, turns out everyone I work with at this dealership is an anti-vaxxer/Trumper/Q-Anon sort, and I'm the furthest thing from that. I fucking h4te slow days there cause ALL they ever want to talk about is right wing politics.

And we've been hilariously slow. Like we've sold 1 bike this entire week, at a shop that's supposed to be selling 40+ a month. Good thing I didn't let go of my physical therapist assistant credentials, cause I might have to jump ship if this summer remains at this pace. Fuckin A.
                            Damn dude that sucks. I have a few colleagues like that (they're even trump supporters. We're not even american ) but luckly the mayority is pretty normal thankfully.
                            Hope for you the pace picks up some bit for you man!

Comment

• Why does it seem like the job markets are either hotter than the sun or absolute dog shit lately.

I'm starting to put feelers out for a new position, too. Not sure what the future holds for my current spot but I'm not gonna sit on my hands and find out if things keep going this way.

Comment

• Yeah it's just super uneven right now. And of course 2 hours after I said yes to working at the dealership, one of the outpatient physical therapy clinics I work at told me that they'd hire me...
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X