• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usually it just blanks my brain in under 2 min

Comment

• aight im bored

Comment

• Got a "global wellness day" today from work, so day will be spent working on personal project
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• my job gives those too. awesome that you can do something productive with it. i **** to waste days off

Comment

• I feel that! We also paid another 13k off of our debts this morning, so that was a solid fucking feeling.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• I'ma be a forum whore again today for the first time in a fucking long ass time...
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Somehow we gotta bring this shit back, I remember when RT had 15 people in it and everyone was smashing on their keyboard to get in the hilarity
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Just went on a mod spam bam, looks like there haven't been any new registrations from spam bots and the ones that are posting are just old ones that haven't been caught yet
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    I feel that! We also paid another 13k off of our debts this morning, so that was a solid fucking feeling.
                    bruh, did that have anything to do with the recent stock pump?

Comment

Somehow we gotta bring this shit back, I remember when RT had 15 people in it and everyone was smashing on their keyboard to get in the hilarity
                      like bringing a dead horse to life

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        bruh, did that have anything to do with the recent stock pump?
                        Nah, just have been really lucky and good with our finances this past year with the pandemic and shit.
                        We haven't been going anywhere and been cooking a ton at home so it was relatively simple to have that extra cash lying around (which is fucking crazy).

I haven't been spending too much time with $GME or $AMC lately. I feel like the boat has already sailed tbh.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

like bringing a dead horse to life
                          Yeah, no point in beating a dead horse with a stick... Oh well, just you and me and the occasional pop in by the others aha
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

Nah, just have been really lucky and good with our finances this past year with the pandemic and shit.
                            We haven't been going anywhere and been cooking a ton at home so it was relatively simple to have that extra cash lying around (which is fucking crazy).

I haven't been spending too much time with $GME or $AMC lately. I feel like the boat has already sailed tbh.
                            oh yeah, i feel like everybody should have been able to save up with the pandemic. if you werent able to save then, you'll never be able to. assuming you were able to keep working.

yeah im just watching from the sidelines, and its too late for me anyway.

Comment

Yeah, no point in beating a dead horse with a stick... Oh well, just you and me and the occasional pop in by the others aha
                              i do be wondering how some of the OG's are doing and what theyve been up to

Comment

oh yeah, i feel like everybody should have been able to save up with the pandemic. if you werent able to save then, you'll never be able to. assuming you were able to keep working.

yeah im just watching from the sidelines, and its too late for me anyway.
                                Agree completely, if people were still in a job I really hope they used the time to make sure they had some extra cash put away.
                                I know a lot of dumb fucks here in LA got new cars and all that shit. Dumb decisions but hey, as long as the gram thinks you're making it...
                                Just LA influencer things aha

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                i do be wondering how some of the OG's are doing and what theyve been up to
                                A lot of the OGs are doing good actually, I keep in regular contact with the boys these days. Everyone grew up and shit, it's weird as all hell.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X