Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah interesting, I believe it’s a caching issue and it occasionally does the same to me.

Basically, if you do a hard refresh afterwards or navigate to another page and refresh, it should make you view the forum logged in again…
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Ah interesting, I believe it’s a caching issue and it occasionally does the same to me.

Basically, if you do a hard refresh afterwards or navigate to another page and refresh, it should make you view the forum logged in again…
      Well then, me from home right now. I did not expect it to be that simple of a solution.
      I guess I'll get to annoy you lot over the weekends too now
      Originally posted by aLaFleur

I've decided the best way to deal with rust is to just embrace it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
        Well then, me from home right now. I did not expect it to be that simple of a solution.
        I guess I'll get to annoy you lot over the weekends too now
        Aha amazing, glad that worked! It's fucking weird though, the damn thing looks like you're not logged in but then it's like, you are logged in if you just do a hard refresh.

I'm pumped to have more annoyance on the forums, I'm trying to make them great again.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Decided to post a thread on the builds board aswell, giving myself the ilusion it will provide extra motivation :')

Comment

• Ahaha it always provides extra motivation! Hence why I went out and just took photos of the 911 in it's current state, solely to provide myself with as much motivation as possible
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• Fuck I miss all the boys a ton today
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

Fuck I miss all the boys a ton today
                We miss you too. Can we get the rest of the bois on here or what?

I can't be the only one plotting dumbass hoodrat shit. Spring fever setting in or whatever.

Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 02-23-2021, 02:26 PM.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I've been trying to get some of them to jump back on, but I know everyone got these damn WhatsApp groups or iMessage groups going these days that just means RT ain't a thing anymore.

You definitely aren't the only one planning hoodrat shit. The 911 gonna be well and truly getting some motion soon enough!
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    We miss you too. Can we get the rest of the bois on here or what?

I can't be the only one plotting dumbass hoodrat shit. Spring fever setting in or whatever.

Those cars are my absolute favorite cars from the US. To bad theyre like gold over here. I think an M3 would be cheaper atleast :')

Comment

• Oh, I bet! They're basically like gold anywhere outside of the US unfortunately
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• That was weird, had to restart the server for some reason... oh well, we back now
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Hey yall.

Bought an e46 wagon last summer. Auto trans took a shit on me a few weeks ago so I was commuting on the Ducati while Byron fixed it. And now the Ducati is in the shop with an electrical issue. At least the MV works mostly, other than it's shitdick rear brake.

Moved out of OC to a studio in Long Beach, so I guess having a car I don't give a shit about is a good thing right now since it's parked on the curb 24/7. Hoping this is just temporary till my girl and I are able to find a house.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• At least the e46 wagon is getting some attention by the boys, always nice to have Byron working on something that's owned by one of the cool kids that used to hang out on forums aha

Parking on the curb sucks, but gotta do what you gotta do while saving for a house man! Y'all looking at buying in similar area?
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

Oh, I bet! They're basically like gold anywhere outside of the US unfortunately
                              A buddy of mine has a little bussiness in them. Even though, in my eyes, they are still heavy overbuild units that prefer extra steel instead of quality, I do appreciate them more and more.

There is something special about bringing a chevy small block back to life without headers, fire shooting everywhere, eardrums popping at blip of throttle, the constant fear of parts flying.

Wouldnt want to own one myself (exeption for something like that nova) but they sure are fun.

Comment

I've been trying to get some of them to jump back on, but I know everyone got these damn WhatsApp groups or iMessage groups going these days that just means RT ain't a thing anymore.

You definitely aren't the only one planning hoodrat shit. The 911 gonna be well and truly getting some motion soon enough!
                                I'm sorry but messaging apps and Facebook pages are fucking cancer. Long live the forums. Guess I'll be visiting more frequently. We used to do 10 pages by lunch FFS.

I seent your update thread for the 911... that is coming along nicely. :]

Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                                Those cars are my absolute favorite cars from the US. To bad theyre like gold over here. I think an M3 would be cheaper atleast :')
                                Thank you my dude. It's been a struggle to get it where it is, but at least we're finally moving now.

Stateside folks have the best selection of all kinds of iron and most choose to drive a fucking CVT Altima lease instead. I don't get it.
                                Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                Hey yall.

Bought an e46 wagon last summer. Auto trans took a shit on me a few weeks ago so I was commuting on the Ducati while Byron fixed it. And now the Ducati is in the shop with an electrical issue. At least the MV works mostly, other than it's shitdick rear brake.

Moved out of OC to a studio in Long Beach, so I guess having a car I don't give a shit about is a good thing right now since it's parked on the curb 24/7. Hoping this is just temporary till my girl and I are able to find a house.
                                Yo bby! When are you buying a Honda?
                                Originally posted by Yezzz View Post
                                A buddy of mine has a little bussiness in them. Even though, in my eyes, they are still heavy overbuild units that prefer extra steel instead of quality, I do appreciate them more and more.

There is something special about bringing a chevy small block back to life without headers, fire shooting everywhere, eardrums popping at blip of throttle, the constant fear of parts flying.

Wouldnt want to own one myself (exeption for something like that nova) but they sure are fun.
                                Gen 1 small block Chevy engines are like cockroaches and the cars they go in are deathtraps. Mine is absolutely no exception to that rule.

I love it.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X