X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tfw you will never operate at your full potential

Comment

• mfw dont have an compulsory obsession with maximum effort at all waking moments

Comment

• 80 years to live and most of that wasted

Comment

• could be learning profitable market skills, sco or social media marketing or building a real estate portfolio but instead looking at fiberglass fenders and metal round things that are wider than the round metal things that are already on my car that already drives and makes me zero money being driven

Comment

• depreciates in value actually haha

Comment

• what if we kissed in my slammed widebody boosted depreciating asset haha? jk unless?

Comment

• still gotta figure out what im tryna do with all this hypothetical money im gonna have

Comment

• not really into the idea of another house/multiple properties/landlord

Comment

• might rent a room out when the house is done and see how that goes

Comment

• cant imagine anyone taking care of stuff that isnt theirs tho

Comment

• i guess the perfect renter is out there somewhere

Comment

• rental listing bout to sound like a tinder bio lol

Comment

• idea would be some old pissed off divorced dude who just works a lot and is too tired to do much more than leave the room lmao

Comment

• or an investment nerd that could invest for me as payment

Comment

• not sure how to protect my own money from vanishing into their offshore account tho

Comment

Working...
                                X