Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah imma become an expert level instructor on every subject i'm presented with on a daily basis.

washing machine broke? better become a washing machine expert

fridge broke? better become a certified Frigidaire repairman

need to change the oil in the ducati? better fly to italy for a mentorship by the last old man that assembles them

leak in the roof? go start from the bottom as a framer and then learn the whole construction trade

need to change the screen on your phone? time to go to mongolia and work in one of those Iphone prisons where ppl jump out of the windows 500ft below onto the sharp rocks

Comment

• meanwhile every subject has 30 forums, each forum got a username and password, each forum got some hierarchical tier of who's who, and a weird hobby-specific culture, gtfo with all that

Comment

• "haha thats just the cost of getting in the club dudeeeee..."

haha stfu im out yall can keep that dumb shit to yourselves enjoy jerkin eachother off

Comment

• damn i was gonna start the week positively

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            damn i was gonna start the week positively
            You still can

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
              You still can

Comment

• live, laugh, love.

Comment

• weekend was actually really nice

Comment

• and im over 5k in my checking account, which means i can order things

Comment

• resonator ordered

Comment

• big chillin

Comment

• lol i'm looking at my 1% credit card cashback "rewards" balance thinking aw thats nice meanwhile the amazon prime membership i never use charges me twice that amount annually

Comment

• im out here tryna see where hundreds of my dollars are going, but the shekels were being robbed right out from under my nose

Comment

• i keep looking threateningly at my netflix subscription but i also keep thinking with the free time this winter, i'll finally have time to watch movies

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                i keep looking threateningly at my netflix subscription but i also keep thinking with the free time this winter, i'll finally have time to watch movies
                                but how will your ex's get to watch their shows for free then?

Comment

Working...
                                X