X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    this is actually a really good deal
    http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=4&Log=0
    I have a solid understanding of the KA. It's a tank. It is worthless outside of running it with no oil. It begs to be turbo'd or replaced. It does not allow any vehicle still using it to be worth more than $2000.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• What in the fuck:

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        hehehehe
        fuck everybody.
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          I have a solid understanding of the KA. It's a tank. It is worthless outside of running it with no oil. It begs to be turbo'd or replaced. It does not allow any vehicle still using it to be worth more than $2000.
          They only made 8500 verts, the usual asking price is 3k for a jenky one.
          A bit under 4k from a dealer is pretty fair.

That said, my budget is 2k for a minty fresh 240.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            They only made 8500 verts, the usual asking price is 3k for a jenky one.
            A bit under 4k from a dealer is pretty fair.

That said, my budget is 2k for a minty fresh 240.
            If it has a KA, it's not worth a dime over 2k.

I know that's unreasonable, but I don't care. I love KA's and I say that.
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Heading to bed. Up early to do wheels stuffs before work. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup dudes!

jdel whats wrong with the baby? What's the complications? Sorry to hear bro
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                  Sup dudes!

jdel whats wrong with the baby? What's the complications? Sorry to hear bro
                  So the ER told us there was a high probability of a miscarriage. After talking to my friend and hearing other people's stories of similar circumstances, our assumption is that we are still having our second kid.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

So the ER told us there was a high probability of a miscarriage. After talking to my friend and hearing other people's stories of similar circumstances, our assumption is that we are still having our second kid.
                    Why did they make the assumption of a high probability of a miscarriage?

Hope you gave the kid man and it's all safe and okay. Didn't even know you were trying to have another!
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

Why did they make the assumption of a high probability of a miscarriage?

Hope you gave the kid man and it's all safe and okay. Didn't even know you were trying to have another!
                      We still aren't sure. My buddy is in med school and I trust him. I gave him the information we received and he's not sure why they reacted the way they did. He understands why they would warn us about a potential miscarriage, but he's not sure why they were saying "We're sorry to hear" and shit to us.
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

We still aren't sure. My buddy is in med school and I trust him. I gave him the information we received and he's not sure why they reacted the way they did. He understands why they would warn us about a potential miscarriage, but he's not sure why they were saying "We're sorry to hear" and shit to us.
                        Wtf?! If I heard that and got no reasoning as to why the doctor said I'd literally knock someone the fuck out at the hospital, no fucking joke dude.

I get heated sometimes and usually I'm good about it now but when some thing that hits home gets me worked up, I flip like all fuck.

I have a baby nephew (almost a month old) and now I'm so sensitive towards babies and anything bad happening to them.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Wtf?! If I heard that and got no reasoning as to why the doctor said I'd literally knock someone the fuck out at the hospital, no fucking joke dude.

I get heated sometimes and usually I'm good about it now but when some thing that hits home gets me worked up, I flip like all fuck.

I have a baby nephew (almost a month old) and now I'm so sensitive towards babies and anything bad happening to them.
                          They didn't give us much information. We aren't happy about it, and my buddy questioned alot of it. We have a follow-up on Tuesday so we will find out more information then hopefully.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

They didn't give us much information. We aren't happy about it, and my buddy questioned alot of it. We have a follow-up on Tuesday so we will find out more information then hopefully.
                            Gotcha, good luck dude. Hopefully it's fucking nothing. Then you can seriously unleash all hell on em. I know I'd make em cry for the worry haha.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Nah it's not worth it. I went and bought some flowers for my wife today.

I had to go through the Lowes lawn and garden center with fucking flowers. Just flowers.
                              fuck everybody.
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• He called me boss. I was buying fucking flowers.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X