X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really like the car !

Comment

Originally posted by e46cruiser View Post
      only other person ive seen on those wheels was DtmDan on e46fanatics, i believe he is on here as well. You pull them off quite nicely though!
      Thanks! I'll look him up.

Originally posted by dylan. View Post
      That's odd they won't go any lower. They went pretty low on the Jetta. Hopefully you figure it out. How many threads did you say you have left in the front?
      I don't know have many threads for sure, I can let you know when I put my new spacers on. I think I can lower in another half inch.

Originally posted by staciwaas View Post
      Really like the car !
      Thanks!
      NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Update - 4/30

I've sent my car off to get some maintenance done. I sent it in for a 90K mile service but there happens to be many other problems that I didn't know I was going to have to pay for. It's going to hurt my wallet but it just has to get done before I leave for Arizona in a couple months.

In the meantime however, I got my Thule kayak holder onto my OEM BMW roof bars. I've decided that I am going to start actually using my kayak... It has been in the storage unit for a couple years now...

P.S. Adaptec Speedware is making me a tad bit frustrated.The custom spacers I ordered were said to be shipped out in 7 to 10 business days, it has been 13 business days since then and they still haven't been shipped out... I ordered them on the tenth of April. Hopefully I get them this week but more than likely I will get them next week at this pace...

^iPhone Photos
        NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Update - 5/5

I got my car back from the shop and I've decided to start Kayaking for exercise so I slapped this bad boy on my roof.

*My spacers should be here this week. I'll be sure to update with photos.

NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Looks great, adaptec went full retard with me too. So it's not just you.
            C5 A6 / / AMU TT

Comment

Nice e46, BTW I like the pictures.
              [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

last shot is so dope. Love the oem wheels, looks really good

Comment

Update - 5/11

I finally got my 40mm/45mm spacers in last week, three days shy of a month to receive them after placing my order... Despite that taking so long, I got used red/white tail lights from a 2002 M3 from Canada.

Either my crossover or speaker broke so I have been driving around without a passenger side door card on for a week, my girlfriend isn't too pleased about it...

____

Then today I borrowed a fender roller from a local KC Euro member and got to work. Would of been a painless job but E46's have an unnecessary amount of rubber glued into the lip on the fender. I had to scrape it all out with a box cutter and the curved side of a hammer. After pulling out all of the rubber I sprayed the area down with a zinc aerosol to prevent rusting. I did that to the inside of the fender and to the outside where my tires rubbed before the rolling process.

____

I need to buy either a 5mm or 10mm spacer to give the rear a little bit more poke, the front is perfect.

And now on to what everyone actually cares about, the pictures.

photo Tilt_zps212355bf.jpg

photo Dog_zpsf50a1631.jpg

photo Rear_zps9f43bfb7.jpg

photo mud_zps85eb5e5f.jpg

photo Slant_zps21bf4645.jpg

photo 45_zps0d525be7.jpg

photo CAr_zpsc11e0007.jpg

photo drive_zpsd5fcfaaf.jpg

photo Slot_zps67e8216f.jpg

photo Front_zpsf6d7bf44.jpg

photo Wheel_zpsd9d39d9b.jpg

photo 2_zpsc4d8aded.jpg

photo bs_zps11df65ec.jpg
                  NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Ugh you make me want to get an E46. Your car has a very OEM+ feel and I enjoy it a lot.
                    Awesome picture's also!
                    I Lurk a lot.
                    Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

Originally posted by Sabertooth View Post
                      Ugh you make me want to get an E46. Your car has a very OEM+ feel and I enjoy it a lot.
                      Awesome picture's also!
                      Thanks! You should get one, it's my favorite BMW series. Behind the E30 series of course.
                      NathanHeeney.com

Comment

You take such nice pictures

Those wheels are actually very nice looking, they could be wider though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                          You take such nice pictures

Those wheels are actually very nice looking, they could be wider though.
                          I know... They look so skinny! I **** it but it'll have to work for now.
                          NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Update - 5/15

I got my new spacers in! I ordered a set 5mm spacers for the rears and I also got another set of 5mm spacers for my moms 528i. After rolling my fenders I got some more wheel clearance and of course I had to fill that space with something! My offset is now -3 on the rear. I'll probably (I will) switch wheels in the future but for now the look is pretty slick.

I'll take some photos tomorrow of my car and how it looks now and what my moms car looks like for those who care...

photo Spacer_zpsff4e1e12.jpg

photo Car1_zps84756fe5.jpg

photo Car2_zps7c1231e6.jpg

photo Rear2_zps3093fecd.jpg
                            ^Before

photo RearTie_zpse2595a98.jpg
                            ^After

The rear tires on my moms five are almost shot so when it comes time to replacing them I plan on putting 285's instead of 275's so it will pillow like the tires on the front wheels.
                            NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Originally posted by NathanHeeney View Post

photo 45_zps0d525be7.jpg
                              Good bye wheel bearings

Looks great so far man, keep it up.
                              Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                              and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                              S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

I started a thread showcasing the car with its new spacers on.

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                                NathanHeeney.com

Comment

Working...
                                X