Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're riding with Kamil to SoWo then? Or taking the E36?

So excited for SoWo!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
      ^ , not only to Khalil, but to everyone posted.

I will be at SOWO, but don't think my roadster will be. there's a few reasons, but foremost is I want to respect FMU in every way possible & not put any pressure on the crew to complete the car by a specific time. they are wonderful to work with & at the very least, I don't need to be another jerk coming in there shouting not only towards making very custom work happen regardless of difficulty, but then to add a time limit as well?

naw I won't conduct myself in either of those ways. I'm classier than that, they've already been given enough headache by me asking for some very unique pieces to be fabricated, & I have too much respect for the crew always lending a hand towards making dreams come true (& be safe while at it).

also, I appreciate any of you even caring about my car - it humbles me plenty!, but unless I had about 2wks. to make it down there one way, the car just won't handle the drive. I've already started saving up all of my vacation time at work so that I can use it next year for this exact purpose. I should have 16 days collected by the end of 1st quarter for the following year, & you better believe I will be taking my silly lil slamster. thinking of leaving it with a fellow SW member if there is any local & flying back down to scrape back to Chicago.

this car really is a lot of work to pilot even outside of the incredible fabrication that is far from over.

another thing to remember is, even when I scraped to H20i, I had been sleeping in my car each day. that was 9 days & only 2 showers at the truck stops that had them available. my money is very tight & 9 hotels there with another 7 back would rack my credit card up well over $1k, besides gas & if I lose work days.

FABEL uses ingenuity over dollars in everything that he does, & so I shall take example from his successes & live the same. SOWO 2014, lol I'm already preparing.
      Can't argue with that. Come find my shit box and while you're there and I can pretend to admire Fable over a beer or two.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Originally posted by FABEL View Post
        ^ , not only to Khalil, but to everyone posted.

I will be at SOWO, but don't think my roadster will be. there's a few reasons, but foremost is I want to respect FMU in every way possible & not put any pressure on the crew to complete the car by a specific time. they are wonderful to work with & at the very least, I don't need to be another jerk coming in there shouting not only towards making very custom work happen regardless of difficulty, but then to add a time limit as well?

naw I won't conduct myself in either of those ways. I'm classier than that, they've already been given enough headache by me asking for some very unique pieces to be fabricated, & I have too much respect for the crew always lending a hand towards making dreams come true (& be safe while at it).

also, I appreciate any of you even caring about my car - it humbles me plenty!, but unless I had about 2wks. to make it down there one way, the car just won't handle the drive. I've already started saving up all of my vacation time at work so that I can use it next year for this exact purpose. I should have 16 days collected by the end of 1st quarter for the following year, & you better believe I will be taking my silly lil slamster. thinking of leaving it with a fellow SW member if there is any local & flying back down to scrape back to Chicago.

this car really is a lot of work to pilot even outside of the incredible fabrication that is far from over.

another thing to remember is, even when I scraped to H20i, I had been sleeping in my car each day. that was 9 days & only 2 showers at the truck stops that had them available. my money is very tight & 9 hotels there with another 7 back would rack my credit card up well over $1k, besides gas & if I lose work days.

FABEL uses ingenuity over dollars in everything that he does, & so I shall take example from his successes & live the same. SOWO 2014, lol I'm already preparing.
        Reading this put a huge smile on my face. There is nothing like spending some nights in your car to truly appreciate the car as well as simple luxuries such as a sleeping bag. I also will not be attending SoWo this year but I am definitely excited to be there in 2014 and super excited to see the miata.

Comment

Miles will you ride dirty in ODB with me at SoWo?
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I would love nothing more. please! make sure it happens.

Comment

I love fabel!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I'm getting impatient...

Comment

Is this car done or dead? just curious cause I haven't seen new pavment scars on the streets in a while.

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Im here.....still waiting

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                      Im here.....still waiting
                      that makes at least two of us... if Miles had a cell phone that was made after 1999 we might have some mediocre pictures of this slut. But captain flip phone doesn't do technology.

Comment

Maybe he ran out of money to pay Fluid to finish their work on his car
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
                          that makes at least two of us... if Miles had a cell phone that was made after 1999 we might have some mediocre pictures of this slut. But captain flip phone doesn't do technology.
                          I LOL'ed
                          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
                            Hey! That thing takes pictures! I've seen them...

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
                              I LOL'ed
                              Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              Hey! That thing takes pictures! I've seen them...
                              I saw a picture on his phone, but as far as I'm concerned I was looking at a 1st grade water color painting.

It's too bad that FMU doesn't have blog updates anymore since Andrew left... you think they could at least take pictures and post them without words and let us narrate.

Comment

yeah like ANDREW WE NEED YOU!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X