FS: Compomotive one off 18" CX-600 wheel set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Compomotive one off 18" CX-600 wheel set

one set is sold. the second set is still available. 4k shipped or 3800 picked up

18" widths per buyers request
    5x120 faces 72.5mm cb original

20mm pad height flat back

faces are chemically stripped, bead blasted, powdercoated gloss black (inside the windows) and outer edge of face is radially brushed and gloss clear powder over top. stunning

pics shortly of the completed set. heres one of the 8 finished faces

Last edited by 1badg35; 01-30-2014, 08:00 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Fawkkkkk I'm in love. I'll see if I can move some funds, if not GLWS.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

damn i wish i could afford these, GLWS

Comment

Gooooooooodness. That is what I'm talkin' about. Delicious.

Comment

Jebus.
          Ryan | flickr

Comment

thanks guys. Ive been holding onto these for a while, and figure why not go crazy and get them together for show season.

probably my favorite mesh face design of all time
            sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Are these memoryfab's lips?

Amazing wheels man.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

--
                Last edited by 1badg35; 06-09-2013, 01:40 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
                  no they are not. lots of companies seem to be putting out similar looking parts at the same time. (similar looking being the key words here) kinda killed me as i have a lot of time invested in the slant designed parts. im putting out 16" slants, 16-18" slants and 17-18" slants among some custom ones like these now that they are basically ready for production..

if this particular set doesnt sell in the next two weeks, both sets of faces are going to sit on the shelf for a few more years until whenever it is that I decide to assemble mine
                  I''m going to PM you in just a bit! I might need some lips and barrels from you man!

Also do you have a number I can call you at?
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

wow, look awesome!
                    @slowprogress

Comment

Why do you have to sell these when I have no money? Good luck though.

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

sent responses. Lots of interest (not shocking)
                          sigpic

Comment

I am considering selling both sets of 18s... So one is pending sale but the other one may be up for grabs

all of the faces will be finished on saturday. getting the works done this week. should be something completely unique and time appropriate
                            sigpic

Comment

so, unless I hear otherwise, i will be ordering parts for the second set to suit an e46 m3. 2.5" front lips, 3.5" rear lips, 7" inner barrels face mount to make a 18x9.5 and 18x10.5 set. No poke, just a flush set that could have a meaty tire.

lets get a buyer for the second set before I decide to keep it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X