No announcement yet.

decided to try my hand at photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol he said thanks, and ya i know to improve on the pictures i need to get a camera but i'm working on it i just don't have enough right now . with summer coming up i'll be able to get a camera a lot sooner because i'll have time for another job.

Comment

Your shots keep getting better and better man
      1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
      1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

thanks dude, i hope they will take a turn for the better once i finally get this damn camera lol and i gotta admit i'm about to put that camera off even farther because the truck but i will eventually get it.. at least before 2014 hahaha

Comment

back to the comfort zone because phuck non automotive stuff haha.
          i found this picture that i took of my truck from a looonnggg time ago

and heard about this old elementary , so i went and checked it out today

and i think i narrowed down the selection enough, i know i'm bad about not sorting them out enough but if i put in too many just say so

Comment

haven't posted in a while so I figured I would start with one of my new ride

that's all for now but once I get the c10 to a nice state where it's decent looking I will go do a shoot of it

Comment

haven't had the $ to get a real camera because of the money being dumped into the trucks and sports and it's just seem to fall way down on the list of things to get. but anyway I took a couple decent ones down at the shop today while me and my dad were working on his semi

that's all for now, sorry I haven't done much of shit lately photography wise. I got this new place im gonna go down to and do a shoot at because their tearing down an old ford dealership in town so I think it'll turn out pretty cool

Comment

Comment

got around to some old ford dealership that's being destroyed for some pics

that's all for now, thanks for checking them out

Comment

snapped one of the carb on the c10

Comment

found a pretty cool place today when out cruising so I stopped by

not sure whether the pictures have gotten better or worse either way I find it fun just to get those rough shots here and there whether there good or bad

Comment

feed back? anyone?

Comment

Still shooting with your iphone? like people have said, you are incredibly limited to what you can take with an iphone. The camera on the phone wasnt made to take legitimate photographs, can it take nice pictures and still be used to some extent for photography? yes, but are your pictures ever going to improve if you continue to use it? No. Like others said, you have the ability to take the pictures, you need to let the technology do the work now. Like swinging a golf club, you cant hit a good drive trying to kill the ball with a swing, you have to let the club do the work.

What I am trying to say is, if you want to see your photography improve, you need to get a better camera. You dont need to dive into some 600 dollar DSLR, but you need something better than your iphone.

I was right there with you when I thought filters were what to use, when it came to editing pictures. Once youve got a camera that can take better pictures, look into a program called Adobe Lightroom. Its all about adjusting the levels of color, shadows, highlights, etc.

PM if you have any questions

edit: The last set of pictures you posted were your best yet

Comment

thanks man, that really does mean alot to me and i have been meaning to get an actual camera but i've had other things i've been trying to get done first like get rid of my horrible rake. but a camera is still on the list and i will get it before long. and thanks again for all your help dude.

Comment

Ok I know I don't have correct equipment but fuck it I like these pictures

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X