Your fence is weak

IG: ashtonlafleur

this thread is fantastic. sub'd for lolz
    Static s10 build
    IG @lilredchevy66
    Lower it already

Quote Originally Posted by em2cody View Post
    this thread is fantastic. sub'd for lolz
    Delivering on your daily quota of lolz when the internet does not provide.

Since I've been bumped, I'll make a quick update...
    My battery went flat, so I got a new one
    Figured out the ICM problem, and moved some spark plug wires about (V6 ICM, so it's a V6 firing order, wired up in the normal way, so all wrong for the I6)
    Fiddled with the ECU
    Car lowered itself in the heat (cutspring lyf)
    Car still doesn't start, if I can't get it running with a few more tweaks I'm giving up on the M20 and doing an M30 swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    You're the worst everything everywhere

Well. This build is as fast as the Liberty Walk 458 for Sema. Haha, love reading your progress. I'm in the same boat as you. I have no clue what I'm doing.

Static s10 build
    IG @lilredchevy66
    Lower it already

Do things ya dingus!
    "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

Because if it doesn't start after that, it is an electrical problem.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

9. Default

Don't hit it with a hammer. Hit it with a Molotov. That'll fix it.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Did I tell you guys that I met someone who drove the car while it was supercharged?
    He reckoned probably 200hp atw, but the SC was obnoxiously loud (vent to atmosphere, and the SC is designed to be clutched, but obviously hasn't been set up for that on this motor). During the process of plumbing back the SC, something mucked up and blew the SC or something, so I'm pretty sketchy about it as a whole. Obviously with a B23 head, it would go a lot better, probably ~250hp atw, and might actually justify 43lb injectors. Oh yeah, the reason the injectors are so damn big is because they're GM injectors, I reckon it's probably 6 of a set of standard LS7 injectors. I went to replace them with some donated pink-top Bosch 21.5lb and the plug didn't fit.
    I'm thinking M30 is the logical move, with probably ~200hp without any fiddling, and a lot better fuel economy. Even if the M20 works for me, the swap will just be after coils and driving it for a bit.

put an m30 in it wtf why didnt you do that to start out with?

Give me 75 usd and a half ounce of weed and ill my put the m30 thats in my yard in my backpack and ride my bike to ur house

I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

If this thread ever ends up with a running car, I'll be confused.

put an m30 in it wtf why didnt you do that to start out with?

Give me 75 usd and a half ounce of weed and ill my put the m30 thats in my yard in my backpack and ride my bike to ur house
    Can I give you $150 US and you source your own weed?

Yeah, starting to feel pretty dumb about not M30'ing earlier. I was thinking it wouldn't be too expensive to get the M20 working, but I now realise it's pretty much rooted (haha supercharger joke)

i want australian weed it will be upside down

How to replicate effect of smoking Aus weed:

Hang up side down
    Smoke weed
    Feel Australian high
    ?????
    Profit
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

I feel bad for people with real build threads, and people that want to read this in the future and actually see what's happening.

18. Default

If there's ever a running car that comes out of this thread, I might have a heart attack and die.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    If there's ever a running car that comes out of this thread, I might have a heart attack and die.
    I'm competing with the bodydrop polo bloke for worst build on the site

Crack out the stick welder and weld the motor into life then.

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by floatingdino View Post
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Nah that thread is the world's most labor intensive automotive suicide attempt.

I don't think your trying to die really, plus you have an actual car so its bettter

Decided that I should have called this thread "The quest for another budget slammed e28 slow build... meh, don't look at me I don't want to be the nail that gets hammered"

But seriously people, please think of a better title before making a goddamned thread. If I see one more "The quest for..." thread I will smack a bitch.

Decided that I should have called this thread "The quest for another budget slammed e28 slow build... meh, don't look at me I don't want to be the nail that gets hammered"

But seriously people, please think of a better title before making a goddamned thread. If I see one more "The quest for..." thread I will smack a bitch.
    "slammed e28 build thread"
    "my first build, e30"
    "epic stance build thread 528i"
    "search for unique slam number one china e36 build thread"
    1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
    1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

There is good news and bad news about this thread, and it will probably mean no-one cares about this thread anymore, but do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Nothing? Okay, bad news first.
    haircut SCREW you ALL

also beard is gone. w/e. my life is finished (sorry JHank...)

Okay, good news time, I got to drive a tractor today it was real cool and the exhaust was good... some idiot put a BMW wheel in it though
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OpGV4v9jY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OpGV4v9jY[/ame]
    (turn up ~3x louder than you usually listen to things and you might understand this is pretty hella loud)

I reattached the SC belt before this video, which surprised me, because I heard it was extremely loud, before it was plumbed back and that it wasn't that much better when it was plumbed back, but it was an almost inaudible change here?

Anyway, a friend offered to do a not-retarded N/A tune for the car (it was retarded like someone with the worst downs syndrome you've met) and I plugged it in... That didn't work for me, but later on I went to have a look at it with my Dad and he's like "Let's check for fuel, like, obv. fuel + spark = engine gooo, and you're getting spark" so we unplugged a fuel line from the fuel rail (it was probably the return line) and cranked it and nothing happened, but the battery was dying by that point, so I called it quits, put the battery on the charger, and committed to checking the fuel pump later on.

(today is later on idiots)

Went down to have a look at the car and unplugged the fuel pump out line, got Dad to crank the car, and it pissed fuel, so that was fine... Checked the fuel filter too... that was fine...

Got Dad to try starting the car, and you've already seen the video, so much for suspense you are all dumb go away.

Put on SC belt quickly, turned on car (I got a video of this too, but I think one video per post is okay since I've been slack with this stuff so far) and didn't notice much difference. Dad leaned over the balcony and said it sounded a bit smoother than the first time, which it was, but probably just because it's been sitting for ~6 months.

Decided I should probably tighten up the PS pump, because I didn't do that before... Ran it again and I heard something? Doesn't sound like supercharged really, maybe the shredded internals of the SC14 flopping about... Should probably replace that.

Anyway thanks for reading my text heavy post and don't listen to that guy before who said go away, I love you don't leave I'm sorry come back

also if you are on tumblr, have a look at the Ruckus Fiends blog, I'm really enjoying running it (also if you think you are fiendish enough, I'm still looking for another contributor)

peas and corn, bye