• How to replicate effect of smoking Aus weed:

Hang up side down
    Smoke weed
    Feel Australian high
    ?????
    Profit
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I feel bad for people with real build threads, and people that want to read this in the future and actually see what's happening.
      Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• If there's ever a running car that comes out of this thread, I might have a heart attack and die.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          If there's ever a running car that comes out of this thread, I might have a heart attack and die.
          I'm competing with the bodydrop polo bloke for worst build on the site

Comment

• Crack out the stick welder and weld the motor into life then.

Comment

• Originally posted by floatingdino View Post
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

Nah that thread is the world's most labor intensive automotive suicide attempt.

I don't think your trying to die really, plus you have an actual car so its bettter

Comment

• Decided that I should have called this thread "The quest for another budget slammed e28 slow build... meh, don't look at me I don't want to be the nail that gets hammered"

But seriously people, please think of a better title before making a goddamned thread. If I see one more "The quest for..." thread I will smack a bitch.

Comment

Decided that I should have called this thread "The quest for another budget slammed e28 slow build... meh, don't look at me I don't want to be the nail that gets hammered"

But seriously people, please think of a better title before making a goddamned thread. If I see one more "The quest for..." thread I will smack a bitch.
                    "slammed e28 build thread"
                    "my first build, e30"
                    "epic stance build thread 528i"
                    "search for unique slam number one china e36 build thread"
                    1999 Slammed W202 - RIP
                    1962 Ford Ranchero - Olivia (Current Project)

if i wanted to be unoriginal, i'd own a BMW.

Comment

• There is good news and bad news about this thread, and it will probably mean no-one cares about this thread anymore, but do you want the good news or the bad news first?

Nothing? Okay, bad news first.
                      haircut SCREW you ALL

also beard is gone. w/e. my life is finished (sorry JHank...)

Okay, good news time, I got to drive a tractor today it was real cool and the exhaust was good... some idiot put a BMW wheel in it though
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OpGV4v9jY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OpGV4v9jY[/ame]
                      (turn up ~3x louder than you usually listen to things and you might understand this is pretty hella loud)

I reattached the SC belt before this video, which surprised me, because I heard it was extremely loud, before it was plumbed back and that it wasn't that much better when it was plumbed back, but it was an almost inaudible change here?

Anyway, a friend offered to do a not-retarded N/A tune for the car (it was retarded like someone with the worst downs syndrome you've met) and I plugged it in... That didn't work for me, but later on I went to have a look at it with my Dad and he's like "Let's check for fuel, like, obv. fuel + spark = engine gooo, and you're getting spark" so we unplugged a fuel line from the fuel rail (it was probably the return line) and cranked it and nothing happened, but the battery was dying by that point, so I called it quits, put the battery on the charger, and committed to checking the fuel pump later on.

(today is later on idiots)

Went down to have a look at the car and unplugged the fuel pump out line, got Dad to crank the car, and it pissed fuel, so that was fine... Checked the fuel filter too... that was fine...

Got Dad to try starting the car, and you've already seen the video, so much for suspense you are all dumb go away.

Put on SC belt quickly, turned on car (I got a video of this too, but I think one video per post is okay since I've been slack with this stuff so far) and didn't notice much difference. Dad leaned over the balcony and said it sounded a bit smoother than the first time, which it was, but probably just because it's been sitting for ~6 months.

Decided I should probably tighten up the PS pump, because I didn't do that before... Ran it again and I heard something? Doesn't sound like supercharged really, maybe the shredded internals of the SC14 flopping about... Should probably replace that.

Anyway thanks for reading my text heavy post and don't listen to that guy before who said go away, I love you don't leave I'm sorry come back

also if you are on tumblr, have a look at the Ruckus Fiends blog, I'm really enjoying running it (also if you think you are fiendish enough, I'm still looking for another contributor)

peas and corn, bye

Comment

• IDK what to do since you have no flo and beard.
                        http://www.neuemotorsports.com/

Comment

• How good is my tacho though guys

Comment

• Are you sill trying to work on this?

Its not going to work dont you know
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• your hair....=(

I guess good things always come to an end. Get this thing low to make up for it=D
                              95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• No more hair and there's a serious lack of beard. Still no progress on the hoopty. Disappointed.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X