Comment

• this thread is fantastic. sub'd for lolz
      Static s10 build
      IG @lilredchevy66
      Lower it already

Comment

• Originally posted by em2cody View Post
        this thread is fantastic. sub'd for lolz
        Delivering on your daily quota of lolz when the internet does not provide.

Since I've been bumped, I'll make a quick update...
        My battery went flat, so I got a new one
        Figured out the ICM problem, and moved some spark plug wires about (V6 ICM, so it's a V6 firing order, wired up in the normal way, so all wrong for the I6)
        Fiddled with the ECU
        Car lowered itself in the heat (cutspring lyf)
        Car still doesn't start, if I can't get it running with a few more tweaks I'm giving up on the M20 and doing an M30 swap.
        Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        You're the worst everything everywhere

Comment

• Well. This build is as fast as the Liberty Walk 458 for Sema. Haha, love reading your progress. I'm in the same boat as you. I have no clue what I'm doing.

Comment

• Static s10 build
            IG @lilredchevy66
            Lower it already

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid

Comment

• Do things ya dingus!
                "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

• Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

Because if it doesn't start after that, it is an electrical problem.
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Don't hit it with a hammer. Hit it with a Molotov. That'll fix it.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Did I tell you guys that I met someone who drove the car while it was supercharged?
                      He reckoned probably 200hp atw, but the SC was obnoxiously loud (vent to atmosphere, and the SC is designed to be clutched, but obviously hasn't been set up for that on this motor). During the process of plumbing back the SC, something mucked up and blew the SC or something, so I'm pretty sketchy about it as a whole. Obviously with a B23 head, it would go a lot better, probably ~250hp atw, and might actually justify 43lb injectors. Oh yeah, the reason the injectors are so damn big is because they're GM injectors, I reckon it's probably 6 of a set of standard LS7 injectors. I went to replace them with some donated pink-top Bosch 21.5lb and the plug didn't fit.
                      I'm thinking M30 is the logical move, with probably ~200hp without any fiddling, and a lot better fuel economy. Even if the M20 works for me, the swap will just be after coils and driving it for a bit.

Comment

• put an m30 in it wtf why didnt you do that to start out with?

Give me 75 usd and a half ounce of weed and ill my put the m30 thats in my yard in my backpack and ride my bike to ur house

Comment

• I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• If this thread ever ends up with a running car, I'll be confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              put an m30 in it wtf why didnt you do that to start out with?

Give me 75 usd and a half ounce of weed and ill my put the m30 thats in my yard in my backpack and ride my bike to ur house
                              Can I give you $150 US and you source your own weed?

Yeah, starting to feel pretty dumb about not M30'ing earlier. I was thinking it wouldn't be too expensive to get the M20 working, but I now realise it's pretty much rooted (haha supercharger joke)

Comment

• i want australian weed it will be upside down

Comment

Working...
                                X