AFM to MAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFM to MAP

Pulled the manifold from my m635 and found the car has beautiful stock trumpets. Now i want to run them without the intake plenum. The joyus sound of individual throttle bodies is just amzaing. The itb assembly has vacuum ports on each runner for tuning the adjustment screws so running a vacuum block is very easy. Does anyone know of a chip for AFM to MAP?? I know miller makes one for the MAF conversion so this should be possible right? If not I may be able to resource someone who can but it would be a large favor to ask.

What engine are you talking about? The M88/3?
    To run it without the plenum, you can switch over to an alpha-n tune. Fully removing the need for a AFM, normally this is used with a carbon airbox.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the input. I have had no experience with alpha-n tuning before but think i got it all figured out. Only tuning ive done is boosted shit w/ safc/emanage/ect. This is my first NA/ITB car. It is a m88/3 too. MAP is outta the question since i have done my research. Very little info on alpha-n setups for the m88 but seems some guys have used the maxx s14 setup since the motronic is similar. and i may consider this. Still searching.

Comment

Working...
      X