• Show
Clear All

dubs on defrost is gonna be so sickk!!!

Comment

subscribed seeing as im a ct member.

when/where is dubs on defrost?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

April 3rd, Sherwood Island State Park, Westport, CT.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

- About 2 weeks ago, saw a DUMPED E30 325is... Bright red on polished wheels with a Volvo lip; fishbowl windows; and a WICKED stance on New London Tpke in Norwich

-Wednesday of last week saw a slammed NuRabbit at Red Robin in Manchester. Maroon AMG wheels with polished lip, THIS CAR WAS SLAMMED. Partially stickerbombed front lip. Car appeared to be static ballsy status.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

the white rabbit belongs to my friend sam. i shot it before he lowered it and eff'ed up his lip. and it is static.

Comment

Originally posted by thatskinnykid View Post
              the white rabbit belongs to my friend sam. i shot it before he lowered it and eff'ed up his lip. and it is static.

saw this car at DoD....but the front lip had TONS of stickers.
              -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Trying to get one saturday in Wilton perhaps, I will PM you with info on that. Oh and I for sure will be at dubs on defrost in April. Me and like all the kids that I have meets with, they all drive vag's with the exception of the e46 m3 that I am sure you will take a liking to.
                i don't have a vag......
                -Stephen

2012 Audi S4(6MT)-V1, K40 RL360, Laser Interceptor Quad, APR Stage 2+ w/ pulley, AWE catback(w/ non-resonated downpipes), H&R Coilovers, 19x10 ET36 Vossen VVSCV1

2010 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible (PDK)-Fabspeed muffler delete pipes eventually

2000 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Coupe

Comment

It's not worth mentioning, that's why its not mentioned...

Oh and regarding the Rabbit, if you read the post, the lip had been sticker bombed and I have a pic of it, in my thread.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i took the lip off for him today. he stickered it because it cracked. he's getting it fixed.

Comment

Anyone know of a dark grey 20th MkIV in the Norwalk area. I keep seeing it, its not stanced but its got some tasteful mods. Anyone know who this is?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

is it lowered on polished rc's? if so i know who it is.

Comment

I think? I didn't really get a good look at the wheels. I will be sure to next time.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Saw the freshest e30 I have ever seen today on RT 7 in Wilton right next to Wilton Outdoor Sports at about 8:10 pm.

It was black, slammed on black BBS RS's with polished lips, rusted hood, and was a convertible. Will the owner please come forward I NEED to do a shoot of your car with you and Chad e46.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i spotted a crusty ass E30 in front of my house.

oh wait thats my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                                i spotted a crusty ass E30 in front of my house.

oh wait thats my car.
                                shut up deltron

Comment

Working...
                                X