No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it rains right after you wash and wax your car.

I didn't even have enough time to enjoy having a clean car.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think I said this earlier, but it happened to me again so I'll post it again.

When you need a tire unmounted or stretched and you go to the shop and they say "we can't make that work..." God fucking dammit if it couldn't work why would I bring it here, and if YOU can't do it, I can so please move aside. I'll pay YOU to let ME mount my own tire on your machine.

Or when you order new parts, bust your ass getting them on in time for a show, and they break
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
        I think I said this earlier, but it happened to me again so I'll post it again.

When you need a tire unmounted or stretched and you go to the shop and they say "we can't make that work..." God fucking dammit if it couldn't work why would I bring it here, and if YOU can't do it, I can so please move aside. I'll pay YOU to let ME mount my own tire on your machine.

Or when you order new parts, bust your ass getting them on in time for a show, and they break
        x2
        @sd262 - instagram

Comment

• When you reach for the toilet paper roll (2 or 3 ply stuff) and it splits between the layers. So now your sitting on the toilet all twisted around trying to figure out which "ply" is suppose to be the one on top. After spinning it out about ten feet you say "fawk this" and spin all ten feet back around the roll so you can wipe your ass. But now the roll is loosely wound so anytime you pull it you have "ROLL LAG". That delay between when you pull on the toilet paper and when it actually starts to spin. And then, if that wasn't bad enough, for the rest of the roll every time you pull it your subconsciously thinking that your hearing the "plys" tear apart and split because you really don't believe that you have the correct layer order.
          DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
          E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• The things people are mentioning in this thread are so true! haha.

I have another: when I find out about a huge event the day of the event, and at a time that makes it physically impossible to get there before it is over; then every one posts pictures and just talks about how AWESOME the event was.
            Last edited by cleantune; 04-26-2013, 02:42 PM.
            "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
            instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

• !

Originally posted by los02 View Post
              When you reach for the toilet paper roll (2 or 3 ply stuff) and it splits between the layers. So now your sitting on the toilet all twisted around trying to figure out which "ply" is suppose to be the one on top. After spinning it out about ten feet you say "fawk this" and spin all ten feet back around the roll so you can wipe your ass. But now the roll is loosely wound so anytime you pull it you have "ROLL LAG". That delay between when you pull on the toilet paper and when it actually starts to spin. And then, if that wasn't bad enough, for the rest of the roll every time you pull it your subconsciously thinking that your hearing the "plys" tear apart and split because you really don't believe that you have the correct layer order.
              This actually had me laughing out loud! Thank you for taking the time to write that up.

Another one to the list:

When people park in a driveway right across the footpath, even though there is more than enough space in the driveway for the car, forcing everyone to walk around their car like they are some sort of royalty.

Comment

• When people say they're going up/down to somewhere, but say up when headed south.

Example: (You're in Chicago) "Yeah man, I'm going down to Milwaukee" or "We're headed up to Virginia"

That shit irritates me so bad!
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  When people say they're going up/down to somewhere, but say up when headed south.

Example: (You're in Chicago) "Yeah man, I'm going down to Milwaukee" or "We're headed up to Virginia"

That shit irritates me so bad!
                  People that say "slow up".

What in the fucking hell kind of backwards-ass logic is that?
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• when people get pulled over, and they dont go to find a neighborhood to pull off in. they just stop in the middle of the road and block the entire lane

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Stupid teenagers that stick their tongues out to take "wacky" photos.

Comment

• People who spend all of their time complaining and not doing shit about it! Stand up in your fucking lives! That's that shit I don't like!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Women who still take duck face photos :/
                          '94 Nissan Altima GXE
                          '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

• People that whine to mods like children.

Every board I've ever been on has at least one crybaby.

Comment

• When you JUST step in the shower and then suddenly get the urge to drop a deuce.... immediately. And then no matter how much you try to dry off, your still wet sitting on your ass thinking about how they hell your going to wipe and not climg when your still wet. So you wait........

...... and wait........

.................................................. .....................and wait.

.... and then you run into the "roll lag" issue I mentioned above!
                              DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                              E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• When people drive normal speed on the road, maybe even over the speed limit and then when they go to make their turn onto another road, they go at the speed of a tree. Its like they think they become the only car an the road when they make their decision to turn!
                                "well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
                                instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

Working...
                                X