Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 190 tail light problem!

Hi!
    Ive got this weird problem with the taillights in my 190, they worked before except for the left side, then they both stopped working. Changed both bulbs, still not working, changed the fuses, still not working. Everything else works just fine, so i guess it wouldnt be a wiring problem? Anyone have any guesses? I need the car this weekand and am hoping i dont need any new parts.... Ive never encountered a problem like this before...

Thanks,

Checked the grounds?

Comment

Yes, looked normal, but not sure how to check stuff like that. Electrical problems are a pain in the ass

Comment

Checked the fuses, and they got no power at all going through them. I got my license yesterday and now i can't drive my own car because of this. It is making me crazy.

Comment

And try replacing the fuses. Those are old crappy fuses.

Comment

Tried that, but still not working. Checked with a multimeter and no power at all going through the fuses. So i guess there is a broken wire somewhere? But where do all these wires come from? I have no idea, considering just bringing it to the shop, but that would probably bankrupt me! :p

Comment

Working...
            X