That's No Moon. It's A Station Wagon | B6 A4 Avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's No Moon. It's A Station Wagon | B6 A4 Avant

Hey stance works, some of you might remember my old truck.

IMG_6755 by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

Well she was getting old and I wanted something newer, nicer and didnt smell like gasoline and grease haha

So i traded it in last week on this 2003 Audi A4 Avant 3.0 Quattro

IMG_7009 by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7067 by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

IMG_7069 by B Wildman Photography, on Flickr

The body is in perfect shape with only a small dent on the hatch. The interior is great too with the usual little things broken on these things (glovebox & console lid)

Future plans are coilovers (if you have any suggestions please let me know) and some 17's, maybe some vette wheels.

Sorry to say, but imo it's an enormus step back. That audi can never be as cool as the pick-up.

Comment

Nooooooooooo!!!!!! Man I loved you're truck! But I expect big things from you with this one. don't disappoint! Congrats on a new ride too.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Whoaaa!!!! That truck have SOO MUCH WIN!!! I couldn't stop myself from staring at it for 10 minutes!!! Awesome!
        I really hope that this Audi at least will come to the level of your ex-truck.

Comment

You didn't like that smell? Whaaa

That's the thing I love about older Chevys. The smell of oil, gas, and burning rubber.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaat?!?!?! I can't believe that you sold your dime! I hope sometime down the road you get the itch to build up another one.
            Looking to see what you do with this A4 cause you have an old school way of doing things from what iv'e seen out of the s-10.
            Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
            Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

don't get me wrong, your wagon is nice.... but your old s10 was fucking beautiful

Comment

this is truly depressing i use to look at your thread on s10 forum every day! I hope this build turns out as badass as your truck and blazer! dont know if you wanted to go air or not but dorbritz designs is really making a name for themselves http://dorbritzdesigns-com.myshopify...air-suspension they have your application id love to see this thing on the ground!
                follow me on ig; @phoxxxey
                owner of sparki

Comment

I miss my s10 too, but it was in bad shape and looked about 100x better in pics than it did in real life. Hopefully the wagon will be just as neat one of these days.

Did a quick PS of some wheels and a drop, I know BLQ's might be the most played out audi wheels of all time but i like them, I'm also looking at C4 and Z06 wheels.

Comment

I think should do the x5 wheels. I dig the wagon though

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Ps these x5 wheels....

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

I would like too see the thread for your s10.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                        Originally posted by nickskater09
                        I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Agreed with the x5 wheels, would look better than the corvette wheels and rotiforms

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                            I would like too see the thread for your s10.

It's quite the read and about 90% BS and 10% actual work haha

Still looking into wheels, would rather not have to run adapters to make them work

In typical audi fashion my window regulator went out in my driver side door and I just got the parts and the time to do it today. Only took about an hour and half start to finish, it's nice working on newer cars.

A pic of how f'd the old one was

and I threw on one of my old vette rally's, pretty pleased with the poke, now only if they were bigger

Comment

Classic window thing for us Audi owners. I live this project car. Then again, I am little biased . . .

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

Working...
                              X