100mm event - 27/4/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
    yeh did a clutch and was getting looked at for warranty and now the shops closed for the long w/e :
    I thought he had already pulled out of the show last week because of the clutch? He posted on 100mm FB page that he was pulling out.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I think we should meet on lansdowne street, inbetween the treasury gardens and fitzroy gardens. I have no idea what parking will be like, and without bump in times I have absolutley no idea on what time we should meet. If we dont hear anything before wednesday, lets say 830am, because I know that colin wont be there untill atleast 3 hours after the meet time.
      So meeting here at 7:30 then yeh? Where abouts, just on the side of the road?
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• yup yup, guessing just in the parking spots?
        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Yeah fellaz. In lansdown on the sides. Yall see few da boys dere.
          7.45am. Opppaaaa
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• leaving east at 7 yoo
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• So after being awake for 36 hours, finally getting the car on the floor and alignment sorted I snapped a drive shaft, in snapping the drive shaft and the vibration it caused it bent some of my wheel studs so I have spoken to Ray and wont be entering my car tomorrow I will still come down during the day.

Comment

• free spot? if i had my dads eg would dumped on meisters and gogogo
                sigpic

Comment

• Talk to ray, he knows my car isn't coming don't know what he intends to do haha. If someone has a worthy car Im more than happy to give my spot up permitting he allows it.

Comment

• fakin hell mang. this woulda been minta to have to our addition. Still yet to see your car in ze flesh Jawsh.
                    Still come chill yeah?
                    I told Stu to hit u up and see if he could replace.

Comment

• haha nam borrow jen's eg, borrow stu's guard roller and go to town then chuck on the meisters!

on another note lesssss dooo dis!

Comment

• almost 2 hours sleep in the bag.....but not quite.......FFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          almost 2 hours sleep in the bag.....but not quite.......FFFUUUUUUUUUUU
                          Enough sleep. Just. Am at the meet point now, foreveralone.jpeg

Comment

• Have fun ya'll.

Comment

• sames, cant enter either. cars not ready + no moneyyyyyyy

Comment

• Last edited by Oxer; 04-27-2013, 07:24 PM.
                                IG: wade_rees_
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X