No announcement yet.

New member here - some of my photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing to get the cinematic feel to your work? I've been trying to find that for a bit and not having luck.
    IG: grantyoungphoto (car/travel photography)
    IG: blazer_coupe (daily life)
    FB: /grantyoungphotography

Comment

Originally posted by GrantYoung View Post
      What are you doing to get the cinematic feel to your work? I've been trying to find that for a bit and not having luck.
      I watch a lot of movies haha.. but seriously most of it just picking the right time to shoot (sunsets/night) and trying to find a spot/lights that looks interesting. As far as photoshop - I usually just make the photo a bit darker and do some selective color saturation.

Comment

Spielberg of photography! I want more of these!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by N.O.R.E. View Post
            I watch a lot of movies haha.. but seriously most of it just picking the right time to shoot (sunsets/night) and trying to find a spot/lights that looks interesting. As far as photoshop - I usually just make the photo a bit darker and do some selective color saturation.
            Right on, time of day definitely helps. Wondered if you cross processed at all, but it seems you don't. Great work. Check mine out if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GrantYoung View Post
              Right on, time of day definitely helps. Wondered if you cross processed at all, but it seems you don't. Great work. Check mine out if you don't mind.
              I do add a warm color to highlight and a blue to shadoews in some photos. Every pic is different I guess. Some have very little photoshop and some have quite a bit. These ones were quite a few layers in photoshop:

Comment

Also, I really love that you do a 16:9 or 2:1 crop on your work. I do that with a lot of my landscape work and it really makes it a different image.

Comment

Comment

havent been here in a while and havent been shooting much but here is a few old pics

Comment

Working...
                    X