No announcement yet.

Kibur's 1986 BMW 528e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's clean!! Love where this is going!

Comment

Yeaaahhh love your e28 mate be watching this!!! Wheels look good look forward to seeing them fitted
      yeeeee!!

Comment

this is goiing to be really cool....now it's even harder for me to wait until i can pick up mine...3 more weeks to wait for it...i had to delay picking it up the second time... i'll follow your build and i'm curious about how your wheels will look and fit...i got borbet a3s in the same size...at times i doubt that 16" are big enough...if not...the car has to go way more down keep us up...
        I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Yo Kib its shagrath from mye28. I like this thread and where the car is going! Nice work bro! I hope to have a nicer set of wheels and coilovers for Adalia within the next year or so. Love it!
          Matt in VA
          1982 BMW 320i US 5 speed Chestnut Red "Jun"
          Adult smut.

Comment

Originally posted by markoloma View Post
            That's clean!! Love where this is going!
            Thank you so much! Can't wait to do more to it. Unfortunately I just lost my job, so it's gonna be a scramble to get it done (my goal is to have the wheels fitted for my birthday on April 9th), but I'm very determined.

Originally posted by Dirtyhands View Post
            Yeaaahhh love your e28 mate be watching this!!! Wheels look good look forward to seeing them fitted
            My buddy from across the pond! Thanks pal.

Originally posted by SuperMegaDeathRay View Post
            this is goiing to be really cool....now it's even harder for me to wait until i can pick up mine...3 more weeks to wait for it...i had to delay picking it up the second time... i'll follow your build and i'm curious about how your wheels will look and fit...i got borbet a3s in the same size...at times i doubt that 16" are big enough...if not...the car has to go way more down keep us up...
            Everyone tells me I should go for 17's. I personally love these wheels though, I can't wait to see how they fit. But I definitely plan on keeping everyone updated. I'm also planning to build coilovers over the summer when I have more time on my hands, get this thing about 1 to 1 1/2 inches lower than it currently is without having to cut springs.

Originally posted by stikrz View Post
            Yo Kib its shagrath from mye28. I like this thread and where the car is going! Nice work bro! I hope to have a nicer set of wheels and coilovers for Adalia within the next year or so. Love it!
            Thanks buddy! I still rock the stickers you sent me proudly
            1986 BMW 528e - Delphin Grey - 5spd
            1986 Toyota Cressida - Dark Blue Metallic - 1JZ VVTI swap, AR5 transmission
            1990 Honda Civic Wagon - Rio Red - Daily Driver
            Instagram: @kibur

Comment

Not an update, but it's always good to post up a picture of some hoonage. My first burnout ever in her.

Updates on the wheels coming within the next few weeks.

Comment

Yeah, so I ran into a little setback as far as the wheels go. Looking to find a new face, but having no luck. Will most likely be getting this professionally repaired.

Comment

Another lame update, but due to the crack in the face the Epsilons are being sold. The setback from the Epsilons being unfinished has been disappointing, but luckily another window for opportunity has been opened. I am getting rarer wheels with even better specs. More updates regarding the wheels to come after this weekend.

Comment

Nice! Can't wait

Comment

Damn, but YAY lol

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Nice car, and sorry to hear of the wheel damage.

Comment

So basically, I'm at a crossroads. I thought I was going to be making a wheel purchase at Shrink All the Cars, but the buyer of my Epsilon Southern Ways backed out, so I was unable to make my new purchase. However, the Epsilons will be sold very shortly, within the next two weeks, so I'm contemplating another wheel purchase for the BMW.

The wheels I was planning on picking up at Shrink All the Cars and running were RH Type S, 16x8.5 et 14 fronts, 16x9.5 et 10 rears. My question is - would I be able to run these wheels without modifying my fenders? I love my car, I love that I was able to get lucky enough to get it in the kind of condition it's in. I don't want to modify the body of the car so that wheels can fit, I'd much rather just get something smaller in width instead of pulling my fenders (they are already rolled).

I also plan on purchasing and installing BC Coilovers for this soon, as well as getting adjustable camber arms for any adjustments to suspension.

Any suggestions or answers to these questions would be appreciated.

Comment

those should work with a roll. the 9.5 et10 might need a little more love, but you won't have to do anything nuts. I was running 16x9 et -10 all around on mine with just a roll all around. these cars can take some offset.

Comment

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                              those should work with a roll. the 9.5 et10 might need a little more love, but you won't have to do anything nuts. I was running 16x9 et -10 all around on mine with just a roll all around. these cars can take some offset.
                              you think I'd need to roll them just a little bit more? I love the wheels, but I just don't want to pull my fenders. I want to be able to put my BBS RX's or my steelies in the winter and not be hellasunk with huge, but paperthin fenders. the whole stance thing gets fucking ridiculous...i'm just simply not going to pull my fenders out on a mint car lol

Comment

Car is in great shape! Nice tasteful mods, good job!

Comment

Working...
                                X