No announcement yet.

VIP Modulars off my fairlady. 18x10/12.5 5x114

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before you sell them, you should flip the faces on one front and one rear, that would be dope!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Inners and outers aren't all that different. Haha.

5.5" outer, 7" inner shouldn't look all that shockingly different
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

pulled one vip modular apart, and swapped center for some E88 centerlock faces to see what it would look like...

sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Your entire build with the Z is incredible. Bump for a game changing car on perfect wheels. Hope you find a buyer soon.
          IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Your entire build with the Z is incredible. Bump for a game changing car on perfect wheels. Hope you find a buyer soon.

Comment

double post^

well did you get any photos of the faces IN the wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                double post^

well did you get any photos of the faces IN the wheel?
                You're an astute one.

Because iPhone.

Comment

yeah the flickr link wasnt working.
                  sigpic

Comment

absolutely stunning! so just making sure again, but youre not open for trades, are you?

Comment

No, i don't think he wanted trades. He's building one off wheels

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

ya true, *dreams shattered*

Comment

only trade im open to is a 5 or 6 speed wagon. looking for an e46 325it wagon 5 speed at the moment
                          sigpic

Comment

final price drop.
                            5250 cash for the set picked up on Long Island. I may even throw in the tires if i feel nice that day. Must happen in the next two weeks, otherwise these go into storage for the foreseeable future and this listing goes down

these wheels are basically new and are worth almost 9k... 5250 is somewhat like giving these things away
                            sigpic

Comment

alright, so enough people flaking. these are no longer for sale. I dont need the money, so they will stay in the personal collection a little longer. Im going to get 1/2" smaller lips for the rear, and figure out what to do with them in a few months.. might make a square 11" setup out of them perhaps.. and possibly mess with the face color a bit since i have the opportunity to mix whatever i want now

if someone local has 5k cash this instant ill consider it, but otherwise we can close this thread
                              sigpic

Comment

Update:
                                i am sad to keep looking at these in the corner of the shop all saran wrapped up with no future plans...

wheels only 4750 firm. if someone wants the tires, it can be discussed.

the wheels are "brand new" condition. there isnt a mark on them, faces dont even have marring inside the lug holes..

Ill be keeping this up for a few weeks only, so tell your friends if anyone wants this set, now is the time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X